Client not loading

Super excited for this. Excited one thing. I log in and the client will pop upon. I can see the symbol, but that's it. I can't go in game or anything else.

MyVMK uses Adobe Shockwave.

Make sure to upgrade it soon.
I havent yet, but i will upgrade it soon.

Or follow the instructions in here:
- Check to make sure you entered your MyVMK login and password correctly.

- The Virtual Kingdom might be full. Check the "Enter Game" button on the left of your screen. Is there a message saying that the game is full? If so, wait a while and then try again.

- Have you been banned? If you see a message saying you have been denied access to the Kingdom, wait two hours, then retry. If you still can't get in after a few days, Contact Us.

- Do you have Shockwave installed?

If you're still reading, then it seems you might have a technical problem.

Out Of Memory: Try restarting your computer. Also, make sure you don't have too many other browser windows/programs open when you try to play MyVMK.

Firewalls: If you have a firewall running on your computer or network, make sure you have specific ports opened on it, so that you may use MyVMK. Also check which programs are blocked from accessing the internet to make sure you haven't denied access to MyVMK.

Caching: Your ISP may be keeping an old copy of our site on its servers. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about this, but it will usually update in a few hours.

Disconnected: If you keep getting the "Disconnected! Please reload VMK" pop up, the connection between your computer and MyVMK has broken. Sometimes you will still be able to speak and move about, but some parts of the game -- like the Map or your Mail -- might not work. Try reloading the game (Ctrl-R or F5). Since this problem is caused by the connection from your ISP (whom you connect to the Internet through, e.g., AOL) to the Internet breaking, it may due to high Internet traffic; trying later just might help.

Script Errors: Do you get pop-ups saying "script error" or "his file is not a director file," etc. This sometimes happens if we have added new things to the Kingdom, like new bits of furniture in the Catalog. To solve the problem, close all your browser windows and delete your "Temporary Internet Files" (otherwise known as "clearing the cache"). Close the browser window. When you go into the game next it will take a bit longer to load, but the script errors should not occur.