Club 33

Ok, how many of you have been to Club 33 in Disneyland Park? If you have been, what was your opinion of your experience?

I have been twice, and have had two completely different experiences, but both were outstanding!

I did not go inside Club 33 but I have seen pics of it!

It looks amazingly historic! Plus, I saw a video tour of the place when they did the StoryOrbit scavenger hunt.

Yurgle

My family's a member, but we don't go down there as much as we used to. We go there when we go to the parks every once in awhile. We used to go alot when I was younger, or my parents went rather (my parents insisted that my siblings and I were too young to go). We just keep paying the membership thing cause my parents say they dont wanna give their spots up

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Yes, I've been to Club 33 before, when I was younger though, so I don't really have a memory. I got in because my great uncle use to work for Siemens, and he knew a guy from his work that got us in.

iamabigdisfan

I looked into it. Waiting list is closed. At this time the membership waiting list is now closed.
(as of Aug 2013) Platinum: about $35,000.00 Initiation and $11,000.00 - $12,000.00 annual fee.

This was a few years ago. Individual Membership This particular membership is for individuals and is available at $7,500 membership fee and $2,250 annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.

Got this info right off their website.

Kiki

I looked into it. Waiting list is closed. At this time the membership waiting list is now closed.
(as of Aug 2013) Platinum: about $35,000.00 Initiation and $11,000.00 - $12,000.00 annual fee.

This was a few years ago. Individual Membership This particular membership is for individuals and is available at $7,500 membership fee and $2,250 annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.

Got this info right off their website.

I'll take 4 please :)
Joke Joke... But that would be nice :)