Community Feedback.. How do others feel about this?

tracksunnygirl

Senior 2020 Mom and a Track Mom ...
1. Traders have no NEW items worth any amount to trade for.
2. Sit Riders have NO reason to ride for sits when there isn't a RARE pin to sell.
3. Pirate Players have NO reason to try to earn keys because the items have not changed and apparently is going back to original items. Which gives nothing new or rare to actually try to obtain.
4. We as a community are lacking things to do and are bored very easily.
5. A majority of the harassment and bullying going on by the same people.
6. Rooms lately have been inappropriate, If this is how the game is going to be lets go back to the original filter. I am sick of walking in on some of the conversations in game.
7. HOST prizes are worthless in Value-Too many items given out in the new host events for the amount of players left in the game.
8. We need items to boost the economy in Myvmk. For Instance retire some shop items, retire a new release early, bring out a day item without notice. Give the community a chance to actually have something to obtain.
9. Competitions have been a mute point. Builders i'm sure would love to see a building competition of some sort to keep them active in game as well.

All im saying is as a community we all enjoy different aspects of the game. However lately we have all taken a hit. Regardless of Trading, Riding for Sits, Playing Potc, Playing Haunted Mansion, Etc.

2. Sit Riders have NO reason to ride for sits when there isn't a RARE pin to sell.
3. Pirate Players have NO reason to try to earn keys because the items have not changed and apparently is going back to original items. Which gives nothing new or rare to actually try to obtain.
6. Rooms lately have been inappropriate, If this is how the game is going to be lets go back to the original filter. I am sick of walking in on some of the conversations in game.
7. HOST prizes are worthless in Value-Too many items given out in the new host events for the amount of players left in the game.
8. We need items to boost the economy in Myvmk. For Instance retire some shop items, retire a new release early, bring out a day item without notice. Give the community a chance to actually have something to obtain.
9. Competitions have been a mute point. Builders i'm sure would love to see a building competition of some sort to keep them active in game as well.

All im saying is as a community we all enjoy different aspects of the game. However lately we have all taken a hit. Regardless of Trading, Riding for Sits, Playing Potc, Playing Haunted Mansion, Etc.
1. This is seemingly true
2 .Unless its because it's reverting back to the "one pin in the stone now" then yes I can agree.
3. Nothing good was in the chests anyway, I wasn't a fan of the apple pie, baguette or finding dory items.
4. I'm very bored every time I log on.... not much people are on and they're either: riding rides or playing potc or afk/not in any room.
5. Yes yes yes yes yes and I see nothing happening to improve of this? Then again I don't play because of their pettiness.
6. If it's profanity I kinda don't care as long it's not used as slurs towards other or me.
7. Idk, I never win at hosts or go because I don't like the prize; doesn't seem like too many is given out IMO.
8. Or re-release the old items into crates or something so it can be distributed again or release items that haven't yet to be released that are from original vmk.
9. More competitions would be nice, BGR kinda gets old and I kinda don't like the monthly themes of winning rooms but w/e I'm not building

No matter what they do to the game our opinions don't matter...
They never ask "hey, what would you like to see done to the game?" They never poll the forums or anything like that. They honestly don't care if the game loses players or not. They are going to do what they want to do no matter how badly it takes its toll on the game.

In the end they have the final word even though I think our word should be about 85% since we are the ones playing it. I don't think it will ever happen...

RIP to MyVMK.

People do not want items to go rare, all the community has been asking for lately is rares to be re-released. it appears the community doesn't like rares and wants everyone to be able to obtain any item on the game for little to no credits. Launching an item without notice for a short period of time would just annoy a lot of the community(not me id love this) but taking a look at the feedback from the recent flash sale, people were annoyed when an item was released even when there was a lot of information and notice given. If shop items were retired, most of the community would complain. I don't think a lot of players understand how the economy works in games like this, they expect items NOT to be rare and get annoyed when they can't get their hands on something.

People want more rares not just rereleases and not at a "nearly free" price. And just because some people complain doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. People will complain no matter what. I feel like they should increase store prices and do a sale event of some kind where it pulls credits out of the game. It's been said by numerous people that there's so many credits in the game their value is decreasing. They aren't asking for free stuff they're asking for this issue to be fixed. A lot of people work hard to get what they want and will continue to do so whether new rares are released or even old rares are rereleased. The community is so diverse that you cannot just say "this is what they're going to do". There will be several reactions; some good some bad. It's part of life. But we as a game cannot let the negative drive what happens later on!

I WOULD LOVE A CREDIT SINK. Something where items released really are expensive (I'm talking within the 100k's) because most people in the game have at least that much. MAYBE we could have an item available in the stores, say with 50 available and only 50. Said item should be none tradable and cost around 100k, this way if players like it they can buy it and cannot make money off of it since it is non tradable. If its a really nice item say, a really nice hat(people love hats), I'm sure there are 50 players who would pay 100k for it and there is 5 million credits out the game. Regular things like this could take money out of the game on a regular basis and not let individual players make money from it.

Pirateboi

All im gonna say about this is the economy is trash bc of how items have been released the past year. The community as a whole has decreased in players which in return number of host items given should be too. Way to many ppl gain 2-3 items PER HOST EVENT now. If they make the mistake of re releasing old rares all its gonna do is let everyone have nothing to work for and make the price drop which will give them no value for someone to actual want to try to obtain it. All its doing is sinking the economy more. I think right now we need a bigger more expensive item put in the shop making ppl have to A. Spend credits to get it. B. Trade other items to obtain it! This is how trading works folks. If you have new items ppl want them so they are willing to give up older items to obtain something they want. Why would someone want to pay out the rear for something they already have or much less why would they want to trade for an item with the fear of it just being re released soon anyways. We seriously need new items in game that have rare potential so people can actually trade for the item. I mean come on most host items are 5k.... New chest prizes by end of month are between 10-15. Most of the older items are still holding their value above 20k.

As far as the stuff in game yeah i really don't want to know about your personal life or anything you do. Keep it game friendly. I really don't want to hear about your friday night ventures or who's picture of what you have. Ive saw some really interesting things being talked about which are COMPLETELY inappropriate for this game. Yes i agree someone needs to keep a closer eye on the chit chat going on in game.

MamaNutty

I have not played the game in over a year. I do however keep in touch with a few good friends. I was a pretty decent trader in game as well as on the original gane. I asked a friend what was rare now a days... Their reply " Nothing but a few hats"!Trading was a major part of me playing in the past. Hearing this has just confirmed my decision to not start playing again. I know the games not all about trading... But once a trader.. Always a trader.In order to keep the Trading Community happy.. I feel a limited sale release or possibly sell some crates that have some "Ultra" rates in them.
Off topic.... Officially a proud UCF mom:)

goobie

violent delights
ANY amount? All items have some value. I think you mean traders have no new ultra rare items to trade for.
There are some people just like collecting whatever pin set is available. And I think with the pins being randomly distributed there is always going to be one that there's less of. That doesn't mean they're always going to be worth 60k but I think there's one that will always be a little bit rarer. Then again, statistics isn't my thing.
I thought they said there's gonna be one rare item per month if they do that?
It's hard when not as many people play the game. I do agree that you can get bored easily on this game but it's hard to build a community when most of us have school or jobs with all different hours. It's not as easy as it was when we were all younger on original VMK and had similar school hours and no jobs to worry about. Unfortunately most people don't care so much about community anymore and more about getting whatever items :(
I'm not going to go into this one just because my opinion is unpopular.
I think the current filter is fine. Going back to the original filter would be hell and I honestly would quit. Most of us are older. If it's that bad either report or ignore.

The last three points I don't really have too much of an opinion on so I'll skip those. Sorry if it seems like I'm disagreeing with everything. Honestly, I just don't think there's much that can be done for the game at this point. Now I mainly just come on for friends because everything else I either don't care about or think is beyond repair.

I WOULD LOVE A CREDIT SINK. Something where items released really are expensive (I'm talking within the 100k's) because most people in the game have at least that much. MAYBE we could have an item available in the stores, say with 50 available and only 50. Said item should be none tradable and cost around 100k, this way if players like it they can buy it and cannot make money off of it since it is non tradable. If its a really nice item say, a really nice hat(people love hats), I'm sure there are 50 players who would pay 100k for it and there is 5 million credits out the game. Regular things like this could take money out of the game on a regular basis and not let individual players make money from it.
I wouldn't even drop 10k on that new pretty fountain :| I really really love it but..................yea.
edit: unless it's a black flip or an ultra rare clothing/hat I would drop a REASONABLE(nothing over a million) amount.

If they released a new pretty hat or outfit(maybe as a bundle? Princess tiana outfit dress and shoe bundle maybe) id gladly drop 100k on it if it was a limited to 50 release. Even if it was untradable.

I wouldn't even drop 10k on that new pretty fountain :| I really really love it but..................yea.
edit: unless it's a black flip or an ultra rare clothing/hat I would drop a REASONABLE(nothing over a million) amount.
Yeah of course id suggest a reasonable amount nothing over a million. Id say maxiumum 200k. They did an item once a month limited 100 at 100k none tradable with only 1 available per person it would give the richer community something to buy, the people with less money something to work towards for that month( given there is some left available) and would get more people playing minigames for credits whilst taking 10 million credits out the game each month.