Credits given by Jungle Cruise?

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
I just had a quick question about the Jungle Cruise game.
About how many credits are given for each point?
When I played for the first time last night, I got somewhere around 221 credits. I played again today and received 0 credits even though I got a similar score (the highest I can get it somewhere in the 4000-7000 range since most of my arrow keys are broken).
I'm basically just curious if I received 0 credits this time due to a bug, or if the scoring system changed in some way between last night and today.

Elle

Yeah, sounds like a bug because that's pretty weird you'd recieve nothing.. I suggest you report the bug and let them know so they can look into it. As for the credits, it depends on your score. I score about 30,000-35,000 and recieve about 500-600.

Credits are 2 percent of your score.

Check your credit count; early last night, the message said 0 credits, but the credits were actually added to the inventory.

Credits WERE 2 percent. But is seems it has been lowered. I just played and was given 1.5 percent.

Since JC and FW are roughly the same length in time to play I would like to compare the two scoring systems.

JC: You score 66,667 points to make 1000 credits.
FW: You score 5,000 points to make 1000 credits.

Currently the highest score on JC is close to 47,814. We will call it 48,000 for simplicity sake.
For a score of 48,000 you will make 720 credits.

To make 720 credits on FW you would have to score 3600 points. (Which seems very doable for most people.)

It seems to me, that the credits need to be more than 1.5 percent to make them more comparable to FW. 2 percent was about right.

As of the game I just played a few moments ago (8:10pm EST on 11/19/13) the credits are back up to 2 percent.

At this point it's clear that Fireworks is better for credit income unless Jungle Cruise receives a buff.

However; I can see people coming in and saying "Jungle Cruise only gave 25 credits on VMK! You should be grateful they increased it to something based off your score."

At this point it's clear that Fireworks is better for credit income unless Jungle Cruise receives a buff.

However; I can see people coming in and saying "Jungle Cruise only have 25 credits on VMK! You should be grateful they increased it to something based off your score."
Omg i totally forgot about that, haha. I guess there was a reason I never played it.

John

Even at 2% it would take less time to make the same credits in fireworks
It should be raised, not put at 1.5%

However; I can see people coming in and saying "Jungle Cruise only gave 25 credits on VMK! You should be grateful they increased it to something based off your score."
I was trying to remember why I had a terrible time earning credits originally...now I do! :D

I forgot how much I enjoy the game regardless, but I really am grateful for the credits... Fireworks gets irritating. :p