Design an Easter Egg Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh it literally just ended, give them a few days
Hi yes first of all I was asking the staff, not you.

Second, I am aware that it just ended by their deadlines are off. If you actually read it, the post said they were going to put ALL the submissions in a thread and the players would vote from there so that there was no staff bias as to "who made the top 10" and there would be a week (that's 7 days if you didn't know) of judging that would close on the 29th (which is less than 7 days from now) and making a thread with all the images and setting up a poll does not take 2 days, K? Also, the starter of this thread retired without any warning so I was just making sure that this was still a thing since I, like many others, have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

@Han Solo has been doing a good job as the only admin awarding the sport badges, so it could have easily escaped his mind as to how this contest was supposed to work.

Second, I am aware that it just ended by their deadlines are off. If you actually read it, the post said they were going to put ALL the submissions in a thread and the players would vote from there so that there was no staff bias as to "who made the top 10" and there would be a week (that's 7 days if you didn't know) of judging that would close on the 29th (which is less than 7 days from now) and making a thread with all the images and setting up a poll does not take 2 days, K? Also, the starter of this thread retired without any warning so I was just making sure that this was still a thing since I, like many others, have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

@Han Solo has been doing a good job as the only admin awarding the sport badges, so it could have easily escaped his mind as to how this contest was supposed to work.
hi yes sweetheart you posted a question publicly on a forum, if i want to reply i'm allowed to do so :grizzly: this literally just ended. i'm sure the staff know exactly what they're doing and when they're going to do it, you don't need to know what's going on behind the scenes

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheshire

hi yes sweetheart you posted a question publicly on a forum, if i want to reply i'm allowed to do so :grizzly: this literally just ended. i'm sure the staff know exactly what they're doing and when they're going to do it, you don't need to know what's going on behind the scenes
Play nice you two. I understand the confusion regarding this contest.
Yes it is still happening.
Yes the voting will be up soon.
We really do apologize for the delay and understand a specific day was given and it was not fulfilled by then. We are trying to get it together as soon as possible to get the voting up. We'll get it up soon :) and again, we sincerely apologize.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply in this thread or send me (or any other forum staff) a private message.:halcyon::grizzly:

-Cheshire :CheshireBounce:

Play nice you two. I understand the confusion regarding this contest.
Yes it is still happening.
Yes the voting will be up soon.
We really do apologize for the delay and understand a specific day was given and it was not fulfilled by then. We are trying to get it together as soon as possible to get the voting up. We'll get it up soon :) and again, we sincerely apologize.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply in this thread or send me (or any other forum staff) a private message.:halcyon::grizzly:

-Cheshire :CheshireBounce:
thank you for letting us know!! :grizzly:

Status
Not open for further replies.