DHTF World Cup 2018

CrazyPizza

bandicam 2018-05-29 21-59-48-779.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, This Summer I'm holding our very first ever World Cup Don't Hit The Floor Game where 3 team mates who will represent there team country and colors to battle it out against other team members and hopefully receive 15,000 credits for each team mate at the end of the tournament bracket by wining the World Cup Final. I will be holding stats and also recording every game. These two weeks I will be holding signups for 8 teams including a Group Stage A and Group Stage B holding 4 teams each. Each team will battle it out and be placed on the bracket after all the games have been finished. Once the Tournament has started it will be a single game elimination match just like any other DHTF games. Good Luck to every person and team who signed up to play. I Hope for the best
Update: Signups have been extended, 6 more teams are needed to be filled then schedule will be posted!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to play:
- 3 team members
- Goalie , Midfielder, and Forward
- Forward (1st person near mid field) or Midfielder ( between the 1st person and the goalie) will !roll 3 against the opponents goalie who must also !roll 3. Higher number than opponent goalie's number will all the opponents block taken away. if the number is the same or lower than the goalies number nobody's block will get taken away.
Rules:
- Team members must be present on the day game is scheduled
- Don't abandon your team mates during a game for any reason or its a game of suspension . ( only if you restarted from server then ill let you back in)
- All team members must be present on the game day
- Sportsmanship has to be 10/10
- Have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment below of the International Country you want to sign up as, Then find some friends to join xD

Last edited:

CrazyPizza

Argentina has been owned by Danger-maverick[DOUBLEPOST=1529982537][/DOUBLEPOST]Mexico has been owned by ninja boy[DOUBLEPOST=1529982709][/DOUBLEPOST]U.S.A has been owned by Ms.Princess[DOUBLEPOST=1529984411][/DOUBLEPOST]France has been taken by Jayme_TheBomb

Last edited: