Did I get Banned?!

Huai

Magic Maker
So I've tried multiple times now and I am unable to Log-In to my account! Every time I click the log in page I get this screen:
Error Log in.jpg
After which if I click the refresh or Home button all it does is go back to this screen. I know the problem isn't with MyVMK, but rather my account because I tried another character account and it works fine. Please Help Me!

kiddy

So I've tried multiple times now and I am unable to Log-In to my account! Every time I click the log in page I get this screen:
View attachment 7553
After which if I click the refresh or Home button all it does is go back to this screen. I know the problem isn't with MyVMK, but rather my account because I tried another character account and it works fine. Please Help Me!
not banned

I'm having the same problem now too. I just logged off and that message came up.
I'm going to restart my computer to see if that will fix it.
I use firefox on my parallels with windows vista. I tried to see if I could log in on my mac and it had the same message. :(
I should of not logged off.

Huai

Magic Maker
Yeah, I cleared the browsing data, restarted my browser and tried again to find... nothing. It's still the same...

Besides, it is working for my other clone account. Just not for my main account.[DOUBLEPOST=1445519932][/DOUBLEPOST]
goolge not work anymore try firefox
I'm actually using Opera not Crome. :)

I restarted my computer, I still have the same issue.
I'll check back later I guess. I even searched my username and nothing came up.
I know I am not banned.
I just hope it works tomorrow. I guess there is nothing I can do.

Last edited:
Problem resolved for me. I sent a contact us message and I got retro vmk login. :)
Thank you Staff
Put myvmk.com/retro in your search bar, if you have trouble getting onto the homepage.

Last edited:

Huai

Magic Maker
Problem resolved for me. I sent a contact us message and I got retro vmk login. :)
Thank you Staff
Put myvmk.com/retro in your search bar, if you have trouble getting onto the homepage.
That works for me as well! Thanks for the post!

I do still wonder what's up with the homepage... but oh well, at least we can log in again!