Did you miss Olaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I honestly had no clue that so many people missed Olaf...I wish I could give one to all of you. :(

Just as a reminder, you have until tomorrow at 3pm EST to enter. At that point I will be using a random generator to select a winner.

Since there has been so many entries, I will also be adding a second place prize of 10 SITS :)

Hi acey here. My internet has been out since Tuesday so I missed them =/

Exodus

Hello, this is very generous of you to giveaway! Thank you for doing this.

I personally believe everyone in the kingdom deserves to have a shot at being able to purchase and enjoy Olaf! Sadly, expecting this to remain in the shop longer than 2-3 days, I procrastinated on its purchase and is in deep regret. I think it's silly for Olafs to circulate for trade value means. I loved the idea of being able to build Olaf in variety of ways with its multiple pieces and am just disheartened the opportunity to do that was very shortened. Good luck to all entering! :D

Sadly, expecting this to remain in the shop longer than 2-3 days, I procrastinated on its purchase and is in deep regret.
I agree with you!! I waited the first day I saw it because I didnt have the credits, and then I had work and school. I wish they had left it in the shop longer.

Cat

Man, I thought I was the only one! I feel much better. But yes, I missed olaf. rip. Goodluck to everyone <3 And you're so awesome for doing this! :aww:

Status
Not open for further replies.