disney college program Fall 2017!

emily1313

Hi, for anyone applying or who has already applied and made it to the phone interview, I have a few questions.

Is it better to put only "no interest" or "high interest" when selecting roles? I heard someone say that so it's more clear which i get but i feel it's better to have more of a concentrated high interest section putting 3-5 roles that i feel most qualified for and then putting most in "moderate" and then a few in low or no interest. Any advice on this?

Hi, for anyone applying or who has already applied and made it to the phone interview, I have a few questions.

Is it better to put only "no interest" or "high interest" when selecting roles? I heard someone say that so it's more clear which i get but i feel it's better to have more of a concentrated high interest section putting 3-5 roles that i feel most qualified for and then putting most in "moderate" and then a few in low or no interest. Any advice on this?
I wouldn't put no interest unless you really don't want something. Showing even "little interest" shows you really want to work for the company if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emily1313

I wouldn't put no interest unless you really don't want something. Showing even "little interest" shows you really want to work for the company if you know what I mean.

Yes, I only have 5 for no interest. Two are because i can't swim and the other 3 I really don't want. I have like 5 in high, most in moderate, and 3-4 in low

Yes, I only have 5 for no interest. Two are because i can't swim and the other 3 I really don't want. I have like 5 in high, most in moderate, and 3-4 in low
I don't see that being an issue then! (Plus if you somehow got lifeguard and couldn't pass their test they would switch you anywho lol)

Neda

I put interest in anything and everything (okay well not for any transportation roles or roles that would require swimming) because I read that it's better to have more to choose from rather than limit yourself to a select few.
When I had the phone interview the person interviewing me did end up asking for my top three choices though.

I basically did what you did.

kiddy

yes i agree its better to put a little interest in everything if you REALLY just want to get in.. but i put low interest in QSFB and i actually ended up getting that and i didnt accept cause its not really what i wanted to do. so fall 16' i only put 5 roles that had interest, the rest were no interest and i got a role i wanted!