Disney in your state

Andrew

What "Disney" thing are located in your state? Anything that used to be there that's gone now?

Despite being the birthplace of Walt Disney, there isn't too much Disney in Chicago. There's multiple Disney stores, Walt Disney's House, and two magnet schools named after Walt Disney. There used to be a place called "DisneyQuest" in Chicago years ago but it only lasted a few years before shutting down. That's all I know of that's Disney related in Chicago.

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Well I live in Florida so there's Disney World, the resorts/hotels/lodges, Disney stuff/stores in hotels and airports, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM (Hollywood Studios but it will always be MGM to me because I grew up with MGM), Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney's Boardwalk, Downtown Disney, Disney Quest, the Disney cruises because I live right by the port. Ugh so much Disney.

Speaking of the port, Disney just bought Cape Canaveral's port and is going to put in a whole bunch of restaurants in there like Margaritaville, Bubba Gump and all those places lol.

Disney is taking over Florida.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
There are a couple of stores here, and I remember them talking about building that very same DisneyQuest in Wisconsin, but that never happened. There is an awesome house like 45 minutes outside of Milwaukee that looks exactly like the train station in DL, and it is full of very cool Disney themed things. It is also the only house in the world that has an in-house ride which is on the bottom floor, it is amazing! We thought about buying it, but it was too far away from my dad's work, and we didn't like how it was in the middle of nowhere.

Sophia

Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure plus a million Disney Stores lol.
There is also a place on Hollywood Blvd. called Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store but now it's been turned into some Ghirardelli which is dumb.
Um, next to that is Disney's El Capitan Theatre which is extremely beautiful but expensive, and they sometimes hold movie premieres there. It was also featured in The Muppets Movie. Oooh and my favorite would be the Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA, they filmed some things for Glee in there, etc.
There's probably more things I'm forgetting but yeah, SoCal is pretty Disney filled.

Finland

Active Troublemaker
There is also a place on Hollywood Blvd. called Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store but now it's been turned into some Ghirardelli which is dumb.
Tell me more about this. I'm in California. I used to go to Disneyland all the time, but I'd never heard of this.

Sophia

Tell me more about this. I'm in California. I used to go to Disneyland all the time, but I'd never heard of this.
Well if you ever go to Hollywood and Highland, you'll see it right away. They still kept the Disney name but the only difference is that they sell Ghirardelli ice cream stuff now instead of the old ice cream sundae thangggs they used to sell. But ya it's pretty much just a place to eat desserts in a 1950's Disney setting.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Well, Pennsylvania doesn't have that much Disney tbh, we have the stores in the malls. That's all I can think of.

Disney stores and the UEA rush. Utah is incredibly boring....

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Well I live in Florida so there's Disney World, the resorts/hotels/lodges, Disney stuff/stores in hotels and airports, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM (Hollywood Studios but it will always be MGM to me because I grew up with MGM), Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney's Boardwalk, Downtown Disney, Disney Quest, the Disney cruises because I live right by the port. Ugh so much Disney.

Speaking of the port, Disney just bought Cape Canaveral's port and is going to put in a whole bunch of restaurants in there like Margaritaville, Bubba Gump and all those places lol.

Disney is taking over Florida.
LOVE those restaurants, so good.

I live in Florida also, so...a lot is here like already said above :dance:

Finland

Active Troublemaker
Well if you ever go to Hollywood and Highland, you'll see it right away. They still kept the Disney name but the only difference is that they sell Ghirardelli ice cream stuff now instead of the old ice cream sundae thangggs they used to sell. But ya it's pretty much just a place to eat desserts in a 1950's Disney setting.
That actually sounds pretty neat, I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Hollywood.

disney's aulani. quite possibly the most beautiful hotel i've stayed at also.
i think there is only one official disney store at the ala moana mall.