Disney Infinity

Julez

Ultimate Bae
So, I got Disney Infinity for the PS3 back in December and I am in looove with it. This thread is just for Disney Infinity Discussion. To start us off:
Right now there aren't many play worlds. What do you think they should make into a world? Does anyone have any news on new or upcoming updates?

I thought this game looked really cool, but I was a little put off by the price and how you have to buy different characters. Would you say it's worth it though?

mark

10 mins late to everything
I was so excited to get it but I didn't it because I forgot about it and if I forget about it why should I get it :P (not saying I don't like DI) they should if they didnt add frozen; Olaf!

I don't have the game but I bought the Anna and Elsa pieces bc frozen

Chill

My brothers went through a short phase where they would play this game all the time... I used to hear them screaming and laughing about destroying buildings in disneyland...? Not sure what that's about. I've considered playing it (cause disney, man. disney.) but they've claimed the video game consoles as their territory. Also, I don't really have the energy or motivation to get myself into another game, and console games are usually not the type of games I particularly enjoy, no matter how much I love the topic that they revolve around. Is it worth trying out? Could someone give me a run-down of disney infinity?

Julez

Ultimate Bae
So basically if you get a pack that comes with a world, you can get launched into that movies setting (for example: if you get the starter pack it comes with Sulley, and you can play on the Monster's University campus). Once you start playing, characters from the movie wander around and ask for your help with quests and such. Some figures don't have their own world though, so you can play with them in the "Toy Box", which is basically just a free play where you can decorate it how you want and do your own thing.

----------

Oh my gosh. Marvel characters? That's the best news I've gotten all day. Thank you so much for sharing this!

----------

I was so excited to get it but I didn't it because I forgot about it and if I forget about it why should I get it :P (not saying I don't like DI) they should if they didnt add frozen; Olaf!
Olaf would be such a cute character! I would definitely buy that!

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
I love this game! The worlds are super fun. I loved the potc game, it was huge and intense. I also loved the building aspect of the game too, its a great for your creative side. 8/10 good game.

mark

10 mins late to everything
So basically if you get a pack that comes with a world, you can get launched into that movies setting (for example: if you get the starter pack it comes with Sulley, and you can play on the Monster's University campus). Once you start playing, characters from the movie wander around and ask for your help with quests and such. Some figures don't have their own world though, so you can play with them in the "Toy Box", which is basically just a free play where you can decorate it how you want and do your own thing.

----------

Oh my gosh. Marvel characters? That's the best news I've gotten all day. Thank you so much for sharing this!

----------

Olaf would be such a cute character! I would definitely buy that!
You're going to need ps4 or xbox one for those characters