Disneyland-Entrance

To All Who Come to This Happy Place, Welcome!:

disneyland2-entrance.png
Original thread (2016): http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/disneyland.62420/

On the initial Disneyland post, Prim stated the following:
primmysaid.png
If you have recently noticed that the gates to Disneyland are closed, it was because of this update that has been taking place! Disneyland now has a total of 50 rooms, including the long awaited unveil of Tom Sawyer Island, a reimagined Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain, and the Disneyland Railroad!

Disneyland is YOUR Land:

In order for you to enjoy all that Disneyland has to offer, we have music links for every single room! Almost all of the rooms also have links in their descriptions, but if you want quicker and easy access to the music you can check here on this thread. Clicking on the following room names will take you to that room's music. The rooms are in alphabetical order:

Disneyland-Adventureland
Disneyland-Alice in Wonderland
Disneyland-Astro Blasters
Disneyland-Big Thunder Mountain
Disneyland-BTMR Coyote Cavern
Disneyland-BTMR Rainbow Ridge

Disneyland-Blue Bayou
Disneyland-Club 33
Disneyland-Columbia Gorge
Disneyland-Critter Country
Disneyland-Enchanted Tiki Room
Disneyland-Entrance
Disneyland-Fantasyland North
Disneyland-Fantasyland South
Disneyland-Fantasyland West

Disneyland-Frontierland
--Haunted Mansion:
Disneyland-Haunted Mansion
Disneyland-HM Hallway and Seance
Disneyland-HM Ballroom
Disneyland-HM Attic
Disneyland-HM Graveyard
Disneyland-Indiana Jones Adventure
Disneyland-It's a Small World
Disneyland-Jungle Cruise
Disneyland-Main Street U.S.A.
Disneyland-Matterhorn Bobsleds
Disneyland-Mr Toad's Wild Ride
Disneyland-Mr Toad's Fate
Disneyland-New Orleans Square
Disneyland-Peter Pan's Flight
Disneyland-Pinocchio's Journey
--Pirates of the Caribbean:
Disneyland-Blue Bayou
Disneyland-Hurricane Bay
Disneyland-Bombardment
Disneyland-Burning Village
Disneyland-Railroad Dioramas
Disneyland-Snow White's Adventure
Disneyland-Space Mountain Queue
Disneyland-Space Mountain
--Splash Mountain
Disneyland-Chickapin Hill
Disneyland-Slippin' Falls
Disneyland-Zip-a-Dee Lady
Disneyland-Storybook Land Canal Boats
Disneyland-Star Tours
Disneyland-Submarine Voyage
Disneyland-Tomorrowland
Disneyland-Tom Sawyer Island
Disneyland-Winnie The Pooh

Here Age Relives Fond Memories of the Past:

Club 33 will now be open to the public, and the Cast Member staff team has been retired due to the lack of glitches being found in the park!

And Here Youth May Savor the Challenge and Promise of the Future:

If you have any suggestions to make the place more magical in the future, we will be open to incorporate your ideas into the park! An example was the great suggestion of turning Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters into an actual game!

Disneyland is Dedicated to the Ideals, the Dreams, and the Hard Facts That Have Created America:

This entire park is dedicated to one of my best friends, @Primmy, for it was her inspiration and her imagination that sparked my own, and I am happy to follow in her footsteps and reopen Disneyland!

With the Hope That it Will Be a Source of Joy and Inspiration to All the World:

Below you will see a map of the park layout. Some of the lands take up multiple rooms. This is merely what the park would look like from a bird's-eye view and shows where the teleporters are to move from land to land:
MAP-DISNEYLAND.png

If you have any questions, please post down below or PM me, otherwise I will see you on July 17th, 2017! :D

Last edited:
Nice Hopper! I'd be happy to come help
This is truly astonishing!
What an amazing idea! Can't wait to visit on July 17th!
This is amazing Hopper! Love the idea and execution!
:imagination:
I love this!! Can't wait :>

A huge thanks to everyone! :dance: :dance:

Disneyland was a HUGE success <3 Thank you so much to those people that were able to experience it Opening Night! I am currently planning something even BIGGER for the virtual park, so if you hang tight, Disneyland will soon have an entirely new canvas to decorate. Thanks again to those who came, and the gates to the park will be open permanently, until further notice :D

Last edited:
@Hopper do you still open Disneyland? I recently started playing again, and I would love to visit :)
Hi, yes! Long story short, the new client has changed a lot of features of guest rooms (some good, some bad) so I'm in the process of converting all the old rooms into rooms that are applicable with the new client (as well as new furni, etc). I'm also in the process of adding in other rooms (such as Autopia, a livestream Fireworks show, and fixing up Toontown, among others!) Because of all this "construction" per se, lots of teleporters lead no where and the rooms are all in the process of being rearranged. Therefore, Disneyland is currently closed ;( I am hoping to open it again as soon as possible though!

Last edited: