Disneyland or California Adventure?

Disneyland or California Adventure?

• Disneyland

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • California Adventure

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

MisterLoony

Okay so I'm in the process of planning a trip to California and wanted to know if it's worth it to go to both parks or if one is better than the original. Sorry Disney, I'm not rich and not paying $600 to go to both parks for 3 days.....

I think Disneyland is better because it feels much more like the Disney magic rather than California Adventure. But California adventure is also really fun if you did a day there. The frozen show is really good :D

I'd say Disneyland as well, I agree with McLovin that it gives you more of the "Disney experience" and I feel like you get more bang for your buck since there are a lot more attractions. But if you can somehow manage to go to California Adventure as well, that'd be nice.

plunderpirate

I like both a lot but Disneyland will always be my favorite. It's so nostalgic and while DCA is lots of fun, Disneyland for me is more enjoyable. That being said, World of Color is my favorite show out of either park, and out of all the shows and parades at WDW. Maybe get tickets to Disneyland and one park-hopper to see the shows at DCA. Then the other two just Disneyland tickets.

Last edited by a moderator: