• Nope! I liked the old one!

Votes: 54 44.3%
  • Yes! Much better!

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • Ehh it's alright.

Votes: 33 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uhhh. Why am i dumb and cant find it? .-. I know its not on tapatalk. But i cant find it on the websitee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be updated. Already confirmed by Eliz :)

It does, actually. It shows about the same as the old shoutbox showed you. It's not all the shouts ever, but it can help give you a good idea of what's going on
When I get on, it doesnt show anything that has been previously said. It only says "connecting" then "connected" and then whatever is posted after I log on. Nothing before I log on.

When I get on, it doesnt show anything that has been previously said. It only says "connecting" then "connected" and then whatever is posted after I log on. Nothing before I log on.
Yeah, that's why I'm recoding the back end again right now, it's an error with the database that causes things to go bad :/.

Eliz

Cyber Toon

It has this stupid bug where it stops working completely sometimes, it always scrolls to bottom, and the design looks way too boring... other than that it's fine. (not great currently only fine) (I might give better rating after more features are added though)

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Well it works better now! However only half the time it works, if it loads like the old one I'd like it much more!

Edit: Around 75% of the time it doesn't work so ignore my half the time idea.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
It's alright I guess... No too fond of it to be honest.