Does anyone want to create a Kind Crew?

I haven't been back all that long (I think it's 3 weeks this weekend), and I've noticed a lot of players don't seem all that welcoming to new players... Most of the time, I've been looking for cool clothes (the Ariel bow in particular) and I didn't know any of the particulars about why no one had it. I had some people get nasty when I didn't know and a few who were nice about it. But what happened to not feeling entitled just because you have a lot of stuff that other players don't?

I'm wondering if anyone wants to create some kind of "Kind Crew" welcoming committee with me. To help welcome new players. Give them the 411 on what's happening and our best tips and tricks? (Though I don't have many, as I haven't been back long. My biggest one to date is to visit the 9 NPC every day.)

If you want to... let me know. :)

I haven't been back all that long (I think it's 3 weeks this weekend), and I've noticed a lot of players don't seem all that welcoming to new players... Most of the time, I've been looking for cool clothes (the Ariel bow in particular) and I didn't know any of the particulars about why no one had it. I had some people get nasty when I didn't know and a few who were nice about it. But what happened to not feeling entitled just because you have a lot of stuff that other players don't?

I'm wondering if anyone wants to create some kind of "Kind Crew" welcoming committee with me. To help welcome new players. Give them the 411 on what's happening and our best tips and tricks? (Though I don't have many, as I haven't been back long. My biggest one to date is to visit the 9 NPC every day.)

Ill be glad to join!

I'm sorry you had that experience Pixie! I would be glad to join!