fall out boy

gravebound

not actually a grave
so how bout them fall out guys, huh? your opinions on save rock n roll? personally i like it, but i hope they go more in the direction of pax am days.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Have been a huge Fall Out Boy fan since I was little (My older brother listened to them, and I started too also, even though they probably weren't appropriate for how young I was lol), I love their old music, I still look into recent's, but their old songs remain the best

gravebound

not actually a grave
I like some of Fall Out Boy's songs! From their oldest up till their most recent ones. ^.^
me too! i love how each album has a bit of a different sound, a different album for any mood you're in, lol.

Have been a huge Fall Out Boy fan since I was little (My older brother listened to them, and I started too also, even though they probably weren't appropriate for how young I was lol), I love their old music, I still look into recent's, but their old songs remain the best
i didn't get the privilege of listening to them growing up, sadly. my parents bought a guitar hero game that had dance dance on it, and that's how i found them. i had the whole discography on my ipod for a while, but never listened to much until save rock n roll was dropped and inspired me to dig deeper. now i regret it, because i vastly prefer their older stuff!

Ahhhhh Fall Out Boy is honestly like.. the greatest band ever? :b I'm honestly just like in-love. Save Rock n Roll isn't an awful CD, there are some songs I could definitely live without, but other songs are just perfection<3 I didn't really like Pax Am Days though..

I saw them in concert back in December<3 It was honestly so amazing. haha

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Ahhhhh Fall Out Boy is honestly like.. the greatest band ever? :b I'm honestly just like in-love. Save Rock n Roll isn't an awful CD, there are some songs I could definitely live without, but other songs are just perfection<3 I didn't really like Pax Am Days though..

I saw them in concert back in December<3 It was honestly so amazing. haha
Agree, its not amazing but I still love them so much, they are definitely one of the best bands out there in my opinion, you're so lucky you saw them! I never have, I've always wanted too.

Been a fan for ages! So many old FOB songs take me back to junior high days, when my entire grade collectively went through a phase of FOB, Green Day, Panic!, etc haha. I got to meet Patrick over the summer and he was just the nicest. I've always felt like there are a few standout songs on each album that I adore, even if I don't love every song. Of their newer stuff, lately I've been hooked on Alone Together and Where Did the Party Go. I'll always love these guys, they're great musicians!

gravebound

not actually a grave
Been a fan for ages! So many old FOB songs take me back to junior high days, when my entire grade collectively went through a phase of FOB, Green Day, Panic!, etc haha. I got to meet Patrick over the summer and he was just the nicest. I've always felt like there are a few standout songs on each album that I adore, even if I don't love every song. Of their newer stuff, lately I've been hooked on Alone Together and Where Did the Party Go. I'll always love these guys, they're great musicians!
you got to meet patrick? i'm so envious of you right now omg

save rock n roll was definitely my least favorite out of all the albums, but it's by no means a bad album. the song with the same name is eh to me. i like it a lot, but it seems like a big let down for its name, you know what i mean? for the centerpiece of an album with its name i was expecting a big, thumping track like the phoenix.

It's perfectly fine to think a band is awful, but let's be kind to those who disagree with you. c:

I, personally, love Fall Out Boy. I've been to one of their shows, and they truly engaged their fans. Patrick even went out to eat with some people after the show.

Yes, it's pop punk. But that doesn't make it any less legitimate. Just like how For Today is a hardcore band, but composed of Christians. It's still hardcore.

If music is truly the fruit of love, let those who enjoy different genres, enjoy it. Right? :D
No need to be hateful, we're all friends here.