favorite quote(s)?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
just wondering what are your guys favorite quotes?
could be from a book, movie, tv show, celebrity... your mom... or who knows your cat?
(if you hear your cat talking, i'm a little concerned for you.)
either it has made you laugh your face off or inspired you...
please share! (:

mine:

ZomBieJuice

Lennon-McCartney
theres a lot of others that i cant think of right now
:blossom:
silence is the loudest scream
&
"It's Tuesday and I'm locked up, I'm in jail and I don't know what happened" -Eminem

Megara

no sleep club
we accept the love we think we deserve, from the perks of being a wallflower.
i remember reading the book about 6 years ago when i was around 14-15 years old and it kind of opened my eyes and made me think about things in a new light. it's simplistic, but really holds a lot of meaning. i remember after i finished the book i took a sharpie and wrote that sentence on my wall next to my bed.

Chill

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?"
"The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary."
"Rock 'n' roll is not red carpets and MySpace friends, rock 'n' roll is dangerous and should ******** people off."
"Art is another form of screaming."
"I choked on the words I never said and drowned in the thoughts I never shared."
"I'm an invisible girl who falls for boys that shine like stars."
"And sometimes, I've kept my feelings inside because I could find no language to describe them in."
"Love is like a fart - if you have to force it, it's probably ********."

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I'll share a few~

“Any man that fears truth whether he/she fathoms such or not, fears living; any human that fears living cannot live.” - Me

“Those who first subjugate themselves to the veracities of reality, can find harmony during times of peace and war.” - Me

The French poet, Charles Baudelaire – (If I’m recalling this one correctly) said: “La plus belle des ruses du diable, est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas aucun. "

"it was the best of times, it was the worst of times" i literally say it all the time when i really like someone or something, but at the same time i hate it.

Zelena

"You're a towel!" -Towelie, South Park
"The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of." -Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany's
"I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong." -Christopher McCandless (Alexander Supertramp), Into the Wild
"There is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun." -Christopher McCandless (Alexander Supertramp), Into the Wild
"But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer." -Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings
"Chaos is Great! Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling." -J.D., Heathers

" We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." ~The Eleventh Doctor

“Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think, even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, it’s the gals, it’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with, thanks to the band. That band might have saved her life, or maybe they just made her smile every day. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.” ― Alexander William Gaskarth

supernovagirl

Harry Potter is basically my life... so they're mostly from the books.
Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have - Hermione Granger
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure - Luna Lovegood
This one is from the third movie...
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light - Dumbledore
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody - Holden Caulfield, The Catcher in the Rye
You will find yourself in time, all it will take is some time -Seahaven, "Andreas"

"I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. I love balancing between chaos and control with everything I do. I always have a fear of going one way or another, getting lost in something, or losing everything to get lost in. And I fear being a completely acceptable sheep in society."
-Marilyn Manson