Favorite Quote?

I love reading quotes so tell me, whats your favorite?

Here's mine:

"A couple hundred years ago Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that 'til tomorrow, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity; you'd think we'd pay more attention to what he had to say. I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of pain, fear of rejection. Sometimes the fear if just of making a decision. Because... What if you're wrong? What if you make a mistake you can't undo? Whatever it is we're afraid of, one thing holds true: That by the time the pain of not doing the thing gets worse than the fear of doing it, it can feel like we're carrying around a giant tumor. And you thought I was speaking metaphorically... 'The early bird catches the worm.' 'A stitch in time saves nine.' 'He who hesitates is lost.' We can't pretend we haven't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time; heard the poets urging us to seize the day. Still, sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin meant. That knowing is better than wondering. That waking is better than sleeping. And that even the biggest failure, even the worst most intractable mistake, beats the hell out of not trying"
- Merideth Grey -​

That is an amazing quote! One of the best I think! When I saw this thread I immediately thought of the Ernest Hemingway quote that was in the Kingsman movie: "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

I had a humanities professor that also gave us so amazing quotes like:
I am not an Athenian or a Greek; I am a citizen of the world.-Socrates
Let him that would move the world, first move himself.-Socrates
All wrong doing is done in ignorance.-Plato

"Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights"-Iroh
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change"-Aang
"While it is always best to believe in one's self, a little help from others can be a great blessing"-Iroh

Always this quote by Kelly Cutrone "You have to be prepared for people to hate you, average people love to be average because no one bothers them."
Also in cheerleading we always said "Faith over Fear"

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Just about any quote from the Late Great George Carlin I love, like the one in my signature XD

"Daemons. They don't stop working. They are always active. They seduce. They manipulate. They own us. And even though you're with me, even though i created you, it makes no difference. We all must deal with them alone. The best we can hope for... The only silver lining in all of this... is that when we break through, we find a few familliar faces waiting on the other side."

-Elliot, Mr. Robot

" Humpty Dumpy sat on on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.... and I laughed my butt off!"
- Lori Beth Denberg from Vital Information For Your Everyday Life

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how they love them while they are alive."
"There is a thin line between being a hero and being a memory."
~Optimus Prime

**also two of my tattoos js**

i have so many fav quotes!
but a few i always go back to::
- “My life amounts to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean. Yet what is any ocean, but a multitude of drops?” - Cloud Atlas
- "I understand now that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended." - Cloud Atlas
- "And perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone.” - The Song of Achilles

and then of course:
"Shhhh My common sense is tingling"
"Once my TV didnt work, so i kicked it, and it started working again"
- Deadpool :lol: hehe