Frying Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laff

Anyone have one? I'll give credits, just name your price, we can meet in game so you can tell me what you want me to buy :)

-Laff

EDIT: Nevermind, no longer need one. Thank you :)

Laff

You "trade" credits by giving people a shopping spree. Its not actually trading credits, it's offering credits through items. Sorry, I should have clarified

i heard they made it available because some people were actually accusing karkat of having inside info. it that's true -rolls eyes-

Jasmine

i heard they made it available because some people were actually accusing karkat of having inside info. it that's true -rolls eyes-
One person who's friends with staff has been giving out "inside" info... I thought it was allowed. (Like telling people when items would retire and stuff like that...) :P

Someone told me about this last night, but I didn't know they were talking about karkat. That's pretty ridiculous.

Emelon

One person who's friends with staff has been giving out "inside" info... I thought it was allowed. (Like telling people when items would retire and stuff like that...) :P

Someone told me about this last night, but I didn't know they were talking about karkat. That's pretty ridiculous.
Why would somebody outside of staff even be given access to "inside" info, let alone be allowed to share it with their own personal group of friends? It's "inside" info for a reason. If this is actually happening then this game is turning out to be another ovmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.