Game issue "Plug in not supported"

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I've always logged on fine before. I use google chrome. Today, when I logged in the window to finish a ride room, the game pops up it and errors for the first time on my computer saying ~

"Plug-in not supported" in a grey background. What is this? (Any fixes?) Anyone else getting this now? I've never seen this before.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I just found this statement by an employee ~

April 2015

In April 2015 (Chrome 42) NPAPI support will be disabled by default in Chrome and we will unpublish extensions requiring NPAPI plugins from the Chrome Web Store. All NPAPI plugins will appear as if they are not installed, as they will not appear in the navigator.plugins list nor will they be instantiated (even as a placeholder). Although plugin vendors are working hard to move to alternate technologies, a small number of users still rely on plugins that haven’t completed the transition yet. We will provide an override for advanced users (via chrome://flags/#enable-npapi) and enterprises (via Enterprise Policy) to temporarily re-enable NPAPI (via the page action UI) while they wait for mission-critical plugins to make the transition. In addition, setting any of the plugin Enterprise policies (e.g. EnabledPlugins, PluginsAllowedForUrls) will temporarily re-enable NPAPI.

~~~

" Google has been planning to deprecate the NPAPI plug-in for a long time. According to this post Chromium Blog: The Final Countdown for NPAPI NPAPI plugins will be disabled by default in April 2015. "

I'm assuming this means Chrome will no longer work with VMK, PERIOD.

That does bite :\

then it goes on to say this ~

September 2015

In September 2015 (Chrome 45) we will remove the override and NPAPI support will be permanently removed from Chrome. Installed extensions that require NPAPI plugins will no longer be able to load those plugins.

Bogus....