Gingerbread house and holiday Rooms Tour come join the village

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Gingerbread House MyVMK Village Map

UP ON TOP OF CASTLE

1. Corianders Dream

2. Gingerbread House - Jennyfer ? In the meadow we can build a snowman <3

3. Gingerbread house - Allyson - key lime gingerbread house. Down in Key West, there is no other way to spend the holidays than on the beach! Just sit back and relax

4. Gingerbread house - AmberDaze - the little house that could <3 jump up and down on tiny carpets, and play hide and seek. This is a fun place. <3

5. A Pirate Christmas

6. Gingerbread house - TwirlerGirl - Welcome to grandma?s house. All are welcomed. Holidays are for sharing.

7. Gingerbread house - Peter Pan - Welcome to my gingerbread house! Make sure to enter the gingerbread house with your sound on. If you do you?re in for a wonderful surprise!

8. Gingerbread house - littlebeast. - Up on the roof of Santa?s workshop. A Christmas Terrace for a quiet getaway after a long Christmas Eve night. Why not take a dip in his whirlpool it helps Santa achy bones since he is a gazillion years old.

9. Gingerbread house - cocoaloco - owner Uploading. The Polar Express Train Station

DOWN BELOW AROUND THE CASTLE

1. Gingerbread house - Allusion - Jingle Jingle Jingle! Who is that? Santa and his reindeer? Hopefully he won?t miss our brightly colored candy home! With soldiers to protect each of the candy goods, and brightly colored goodies, Christmas cheer is surely here!

2. Gingerbread house - Meanestpianist - welcome jolly mortals, to the gingerbread haunted mansion lobby! When sleigh bells jingle and snow starts to fall, Spooks come out to deck the Halls. Happy haunts levitate and begin to decorate. Grim grinning ghosts, out to celebrate! Happy holidays!

3. Gingerbread house - Aliceblue - Lady & the Tramp?s Victorian Christmas! ?Peace, my children of goodwill. Peace, my children, peace, be still?

4. Gingerbread pirate ship - groovysquirrel - It?s so-called that are bird froze to a pole!

5. Gingerbread house - CurleeQ - while this house is simple, it is also a re-creation of my old VMK room (with a few modernizations!) It was also built with the help of friends who donated some supplies to me<3 thanks everyone!

6. Gingerbread house ? PeanutPB

7. Gingerbread house, Mets Beach - come out to see the Hawaiian escape gingerbread house. Relax in this Polynesian holiday vacation that is sure to be a sweet holiday away. Includes an awesome fountain tiki bar, and the beach!!

8. Gingerbread house ? MeShellMyBelle - welcome to the Jingle Cruise! Tours departing daily. Weather permitting it could be a three-hour tour. Way to everyone at the dock ? Because you will never see them again. You?ve probably never seen them before either.

9. Gingerbread house Trishafer - A small village in Lollipop Forest, where they don?t have a lot of anything besides Christmas Spirit

10. Gingerbread house ? ExtremeScaryS - Welcome to my Gingerbread House. Come in and sit a while. Drink some hot chocolate while enjoying the room! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to our men and women overseas.

11. Gingerbread House - Kash ? Santa?s Gingerbread Workshop. Inspiration behind design and concept come from a scene in the nightmare before Christmas where Jack discovers the house of ?Sandy Claws? during his visit to Christmas Town.

12. Gingerbread House - Funny - dress warm and bring your appetite next stop is Gingerbread Junction!

13. Gingerbread house - Drewby - Our Gingerbread ship has crashed into glacier here while sailing of the Seven Sweet Seas.! It seems everything is still in tact. You?ve got permission to explore; but DON?T eat anything!! I wouldn?t play near the jellybean cannons or ornament explosives!

14. Gingerbread house - CaptainBubble - Welcome to the magical gingerbread house of friendship. Come in here and make amazing friends in this amazing, friendly and so tasty to eat gingerbread room.

15. Gingerbread house - Littlebelle - Ride the Christmas Riverboat. Loading now for a tour of the Rivers of America. Look out for the Natives as we pulled backwards out of the port. Captain Red is at the helm steering the Mickey wheel.

16. Gingerbread House - Shrimp - Santa?s Pit Stop. Welcome to Santa has hidden man cave! Begin your entrance by intensely clicking the peppermints near you. To get a nice surprise, head on over to the chocolate carpets where Santa?s backup sleigh awaits.

You can still join the village. Lots of room left. If I get a lot more I am working on another room. Anyone can join :)

aliceblue

Great idea Littlebelle! You can use the one I gave you that goes to my Haunted Castle of Doom; I'll move my end of it to my gingerbread room.

Thanks so much for doing this, Belle. Hugs. <3

~Days