GISHWHES (Scavenger Hunt)

Hey guys! I didn't know if anyone was interested, but I am competing in Gishwhes this year and wanted to see if anyone else planned to? And if anyone needed a team?

For those that do not know:
GISHWHES is the
Greatest
International
Scavenger
Hunt
The World
Has
Ever
Seen

It is hosted by Misha Collins and takes place in August. It is partnered with Random Acts of Kindness and various charities. This is a week long scavenger hunt that is, you guessed it, international. Each year, the items on the list are more and more obscure and can be extremely challenging. It's really useful to have team members from all over the world to compete. My team members, pending their registration, are pretty competitive, but since it is their first time competing, we might demote back to playing for fun as semi-competitive until next year. Grand Prize is a trip to Hawaii. You also get to perform random acts of kindness and help charities along the way! It's a great way to have fun and make new friends while working toward the greater good.

If anyone is interested in joining a team, send me a message! We still have openings.