Taking users to the parks Going to DL Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth212

Find your strength in love
I'm going to Disneyland next month If anyone would like me to take them to the park just replay with your Character and in-game name. I have one all ready and that's @SweetTea Okay people that I'm taking so far:
@SweetTea
@Iridessa
@Glittercathy
@bobsbestgame
@Africaelena
@Christa
@N_a_t_a_l_i_e
@chocolatebunnygrl
@PrincessNavi
@Zachary
@joyfuljsol
@Whoosh
@
Katharine
@Teddyy
@Love

Okay that's all I got 15 people no more

I've printed everyone and have all of you in a folder everyone is in a group of 3.

Last edited:

bobsbestgame

I am still a little salty I spent a whole month trying to get the dreams month badge, so I would love to get this one in lieu of that one. My in game name is bobsbestgame, and my character is my profile picture! if you would like me to add an attachment here let me know! I would greatly appreciate this!!

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Thank you sooo much Elizabeth!! I believe we need to send you a screenshot of our character as well because the staff will NOT accept a digital photo at the moment! I will PM you all of my things :)

Oh my gosh you are soo nice for doing this! If you don't mind, could you take me along with ya? :) Thank you soo much!
Does using my profile picture work for you?

PIGGIESARECOOL

i really hope you still have room to take people!! Because this is my story...

Ok so basically, I havent been on vmk for a very long time.. I just started playing again like a month ago. And before that month, I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD...Literally as soon as i got back i decided to log back on to the kingdom and i hear all this talk about being born in the kingdom. It was a very special trip for my family to go to disney world because we never the get the chance to go because its so expensive for us. So, i was very upset after coming home from Disney and realizing it was too late for me to get my badge...:cry: Please take my avatar to the kingdom! We would both appreciate it very very very much :hearts::please:

I also dont know how to get u a picture of my avatar, but my ign is PIGGIESARECOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.