Going to miss ride-a-thon, but still want to obtain the prize??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katastrophe

bmth. sws. ptv. om&m. <3
ARE YOU GOING TO MISS THE RIDE-A-THON?
DO YOU STILL WANT TO OBTAIN THE PRIZE?

Well good news for you! ;)

I am choosing 3 people to get the ride-a-thon prize for, ONLY IF YOU'RE GOING TO MISS IT THAT DAY.

Please be honest, because you could be taking the prize away from someone who really couldn't make it on that day.

Comment below your VMK name, and why you will be missing the ride-a-thon.
& I will use an online number generator to choose the winners.

I'm doing this because I want to, so the winners do not owe me anything, and the prize is free.

I will be posting the winners names below, Friday night. I will also be PMing you if you're one of the winners.

Good luck. (':

Winners:
1.bobsbestgame
2.katiebcat
3.thesupersmartguy

bobsbestgame

Bobsbestgame.
I will be missing because I have a football game to go to. It my last game so it'll be bitter sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katiebcat

im katiebcat, and the reason im missing the rideathon due to vollunteering with homel

im katiebcat, and the reason im missing the rideathon due to vollunteering with homeless in NYC.

Hello! I love that you are doing this! I would like to qualify. I actually work on the weekends and my hours run right over the events, so I actually dont get to see the ride-a-thons at all. My in-game name is Toiy. I should be on later tonight. If you pick me, just PM me and we will figure something out. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.