Gold Ears

The ears on my pair cracked and got a little smashed over the years, unfortunately. :( Not a very durable plastic, obviously.

Honestly, I don't wear my ear hats...I usually stick to the headbands (Stitch FTW<3). The fabric on the older hats was soft enough to stretch and fit nicely on my big head, but I can't wear the new ones comfortably. I can't even get the GwtS ears to stay put. :/ I'm just mad I cracked/scuffed my gold ears. :sick:

The ears on my pair cracked and got a little smashed over the years, unfortunately. :( Not a very durable plastic, obviously.

Honestly, I don't wear my ear hats...I usually stick to the headbands (Stitch FTW<3). The fabric on the older hats was soft enough to stretch and fit nicely on my big head, but I can't wear the new ones comfortably. I can't even get the GwtS ears to stay put. :/ I'm just mad I cracked/scuffed my gold ears. :sick:

I stick to the headbands as well. No idea where my Minnie ears are though. :(

Purty gold ears, Ranch!

Aw..I have dream ears that they gave out in the year of a million dreams event. It's my prized Disney possession

kalyee

My gold ears are looking a bit sad these days, gold chips left and right, but I used to love wearing them when I'd play VMK to match my character!
Love to see all your Disney posts, Ranch, they bring back great memories :)

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I can contribute to this!

I've got a pair! I got this for my 13th Birthday. October 25th 2005. That was a fun day. My dad and I spent the day doing the VMK quests. I wasn't prepared so I didn't get all the questions right unfortunately. But I did make my Born In Park character there. I should have made a bunch..

Last edited: