Hairspray Live!!

I dont discredit Garrets ability as an actor, however I do not think he made a good Link. I never liked the idea of him playing it, as it felt like they were trying to get a repeat of Zac Efron. The rest of the cast was pretty spot on though!

@MoitaRose @OswaldtheRabbit Definitely agree on that one. My roommates and I were discussing it while we were watching and we were like "Give us Zac back he was better." I LOVE JHud, but... and this is a super controversial but.... I LOVED Queen Latifah in that role. She had more attitude to it.

syders

did anyone else have a w f u l sound? i couldn't even hear the singing, i had to listen to the soundtrack afterwards

syders

They had a TON of mic problems last night. Was sorta surprising to me lol
i know, i don't understand!! like if u've been advertising this thing for months and months, u should be extremely prepared!!!!! it was so echo-y. it was super disappointing because the soundtrack was incredible, everyone sounded so good

any1 know where i can watch online?
Try the Hairspray Live Facebook. They had a live feed all night.

They had a TON of mic problems last night. Was sorta surprising to me lol
THIS. I don't understand. I mean I know it was outside and there were many sets, but I mean during mic checks they should've made sure every mic worked on every sound stage/location.

THIS. I don't understand. I mean I know it was outside and there were many sets, but I mean during mic checks they should've made sure every mic worked on every sound stage/location.
This is, however, one of the WONDERFUL things about live theater and television. You can do everything right in every rehearsal, only for it to go wrong during the actual show. Anything "live" is just Murphys law, anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!

This is, however, one of the WONDERFUL things about live theater and television. You can do everything right in every rehearsal, only for it to go wrong during the actual show. Anything "live" is just Murphys law, anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!
lol it's literally just reminding me of when my college did Heathers. 5/12 of the mics went out before intermission. Someone put old batteries in there. And we were just like WELP we'll just yell the songs.