hardly any ghosts

gravebound

not actually a grave
for the past few days now, the amount of ghosts have been so thinned out its getting harder and harder to score a decent amount. not to mention, since so few come out, you're left to the luck of the draw and if the other team is gifted with more ghosts of their color on the playing field, you have no chance.
plus, less people are playing to begin with because of this.

Jasmine

Definitely agreed... like seriously look at this:
I went from being able to get 600+ credits per game to like 200 per game. :/

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I enjoy playing the game but it got boring when all you do is stand at the coffin and wait for ghosts to come out since no one gets turned into a ghost. I will go back to get credits. But it stopped being fun for now. It is just alpha and Amy is tweaking and fixing as fast as she can. So I am just going to be patient :) Up to then the turn into ghosts got turned off I was really enjoying it. Bugs crashes and all :)

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
I enjoy playing the game but it got boring when all you do is stand at the coffin and wait for ghosts to come out since no one gets turned into a ghost. I will go back to get credits. But it stopped being fun for now. It is just alpha and Amy is tweaking and fixing as fast as she can. So I am just going to be patient :) Up to then the turn into ghosts got turned off I was really enjoying it. Bugs crashes and all :)
Agreed, the bugs didn't detract from the game at all. But there needs to be more ghosts.

I played a 1v1 with my sister today and we got less than 15 ghosts each over all 3 rounds. This is ridiculous. We were shaking the coffins and no ghosts came out.

Peaches

I played a 1v1 with my sister today and we got less than 15 ghosts each over all 3 rounds. This is ridiculous. We were shaking the coffins and no ghosts came out.
I know the feeling. 5 ghosts per round just makes me sad. My first try of HM on myVMK, I got 57 ghosts total over all 3 rounds. The other person got 56. It was such a close game, I was so excited!
If anything, I think it should return to more ghosts and decrease credits to 5 per ghost.

I know the feeling. 5 ghosts per round just makes me sad. My first try of HM on myVMK, I got 57 ghosts total over all 3 rounds. The other person got 56. It was such a close game, I was so excited!
If anything, I think it should return to more ghosts and decrease credits to 5 per ghost.
I don't agree with reducing it to 5 credits since I think that is too low. I think more ghosts and 10 credits would be a great way to make credits and to have fun with friends. Something we all need in this game.

Peaches

I don't agree with reducing it to 5 credits since I think that is too low. I think more ghosts and 10 credits would be a great way to make credits and to have fun with friends. Something we all need in this game.
I also would like more ghosts and 10 credits each. The way they had it in the first few days was great. But I have a nagging feeling it won't return, so I proposed a compromise.

I haven't played the past couple of days purely down to the lack of ghosts/credits. I can cope with the bugs and dc's for the time being as long as I get some credits while having fun, with all the new stuff being rolled out each weekend we need credits, ie ghosts!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
First round is great. The second and third round are just awful!!!!! One round there were 10 green ghost to 3 pink ghosts the whole round. Next game I played there were more ghosts on other side no way to win this way. Mostly we spend our time trying to shake coffins.

Just played a round. Really I got 2 ghosts in the second round. 14 ghosts the whole game. Hope Amy can tweak the ghosts to have more show up.

Last edited: