Haunted Nightmare Holiday Quest 12/22/16

Hi. I just tried to start the Haunted Nightmare Holiday Quest but get a message that I have already completed it. Just wanted to let you know in case it needs to be reset from the first time it was on so we can do it again. Thanks very much.

HOST_Crash

Hi. I just tried to start the Haunted Nightmare Holiday Quest but get a message that I have already completed it. Just wanted to let you know in case it needs to be reset from the first time it was on so we can do it again. Thanks very much.
Unfortunately that seems to be a bug. The quest was re-set and double checked however the issue still persists. I'll try and get it sorted out today, the quest will likely be extended as a result of this inconvenience. My suggestion is anyone who would like to do this quest a second time just do it on a clone character in the meantime.

Unfortunately that seems to be a bug. The quest was re-set and double checked however the issue still persists. I'll try and get it sorted out today, the quest will likely be extended as a result of this inconvenience. My suggestion is anyone who would like to do this quest a second time just do it on a clone character in the meantime.
The only time we've ever been encouraged to use a clone by Staff members :lol: lol Thanks for the update, Crash!!

I see that it has been added again for today (thank you for that) but I can see my character's name is still on the "leader" board so I am guessing that it still isn't reset?

HOST_Crash

The only time we've ever been encouraged to use a clone by Staff members :lol: lol Thanks for the update, Crash!!
Gotta do what you gotta do :) This is a special circumstance.

I see that it has been added again for today (thank you for that) but I can see my character's name is still on the "leader" board so I am guessing that it still isn't reset?
Unfortunately it could not be reset in time. But the quest will remain active until midnight.