Have you had your first kiss yet?

Have you had your first kiss yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 105 78.4%
  • No!

Votes: 29 21.6%

• Total voters

lotus

it was my first boyfriend, well we weren't dating at the time, but we both snuck out on a school night to hang out somewhere near my house. he skated about 40 minutes to come see me five minutes away from my house. i live near a courthouse, so we went inside a lawyer's office building complex because the doors were unlocked for whatever reason, and we sat on the staircase talking. finally he asked, 'so when do i get to kiss you?' and i turned really red and he was like yeah i know, you haven't been kissed before. and then he leaned down and kissed me

My first kiss was with my ex. We were just standing outside the car and he basically told me to kiss him, I think. I don't really remember anymore since it was just a really stressful relationship.

All I know is I was young. I consider my first real kiss with my first love. I met him when I was 13 and dated him until I was a little over 18. To me, when you're "in love" with someone everything seems to matter so much more. That's why I don't remember my first kiss, but I definitely remember the one that once meant the most.