Haven't been able to log in?

Emelon

From the very beginning I've always used Chrome to log into the game. A few days ago I noticed Chrome no longer loaded up the game. The game window would pop up, but it would remain black and the logo was a no-show. So I moved over to Firefox. Firefox worked for about a day. Last night I noticed that after the logo popped up and all loading screens had finished, the screen would just go black instead of bringing me to the world map. I gave up trying last night and decided to try again this morning and it's doing the same thing. So Chrome and Firefox are both not working for me. So as a last resort I decided to try out IE (gag). IE actually worked the first time I tried to log in as I was brought to the world map on my first try. However, once I clicked my messages, the whole screen froze and I got a pop up saying IE had stopped working and was attempting to fix the problem. So it eventually closed out the window and I attempted to log in a second time. This time, right after all the loading screens had finished, the same "IE is not responding" message popped up and I was forced to exit. I tried this multiple times and the same thing happens. So none of my browsers work and I'm unable to log into the game. Help? D: