Head's Up, Ned Has An Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adventure Month was smashing! Jolly good show, everyone! I hope all of you boys and girls enjoyed it just as much as old Shrunken Ned did! Now, I have some business that I have to announce (no monkey business this time, ol chap!) As any explorer can tell you, Im always ahead of the deals, but you adventurers completely wiped my entire stock out! Im losing my head over here, haha! Ned cant stay stocked forever, so Im here to announce that the following items will no longer be available to purchase soon. Getem quick, old bean!

*Animal Kingdom Safari Lodge Guest Room, Flying Carpet Magic (Unlimited and Single Use), Kali River Rapids Couch, Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Color Pink, Coffee Table Crate Color Red, Explorers Suitcase Sofa, Safari Lifestyle Collection, and Jungle Book Throne will no longer be on sale starting December 1st.

I hope all of you enjoyed my sales this month!

-Shrunken Ned, the jungles only self-service witch doctor​

I have some crazy Jungle Cruisin' to do, then! :o Goodness... I won't have time! Thanks for the heads up, anyway. ;)

I sure wish the magic, Kali, and suitcase would stick around, though. :( What's the "Safari Lifestyle Collection"?

S

Solar

I have some crazy Jungle Cruisin' to do, then! :o Goodness... I won't have time! Thanks for the heads up, anyway. ;)

I sure wish the magic, Kali, and suitcase would stick around, though. :( What's the "Safari Lifestyle Collection"?
I'm wondering the same thing, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.