Help me slim down my contest prize list!

Which prizes should I eliminate from my charity contest? (Please read my post first!)

• Cheshire Cat Pin

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Santa Hat

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Both Test Track Pin Options

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Tinkerbell Pin

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Chocolate Rug

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • 3 Mickey Lollipops

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • 11 Flat Red Mints

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • 2 Candy Cane Fences

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • 1 Green Minnie

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Purple Teepee

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Mickey Ears

• Both snowman magic options

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Rudolph Hat

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Pink lollipop

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Purple superhero top and pants

• Gold penny press

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • White Rabbit Pin

• Tron Helmet

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Red Heart Chair

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Blue Heart Chair

• Black and Yellow (uh huh, you know what it is) HM Candlesticks

• Full Red HM Suit

• USA Flag Pin

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Candy Corn Chair

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Red Heart V-Day Pin

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Both bundles of two mermaid 2 pins

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • The single mermaid 2 pin option (lol)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • *1 carpet

• wendy pin

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • alice pin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tohrukun

lol so I noticed that my prize list has been getting kinda long for my contest (see here: http://forums.myvmk.com/showthread....f-You-are-more-than-what-you-have-become-quot). I plan on maybe increasing the amount of winners from the current of number of two depending on how many entries I receive (so far I have received no entries :( so please take a look and enter guys!! i'd really appreciate it!). But even if I add a couple more winners, the list is still very long. That's why you guys can help me eliminate prizes you think would be less desired by the general myvmk population! Or you could vote for prizes you don't want people to win, I guess. lol

You can vote for as many as you'd like!

This poll will be open for a week, and the top 14 poll options with the most votes will be eliminated as potential prizes for my contest!

In the case that there is a tie that brings the elimination number over 14, they will all be eliminated too.

Also, please don't suggest combining the prizes into bundles because I'm not interested in doing that :)

Thanks! :twist:

Tohrukun

I really wish I could enter :( but I don't have any way to prove anything, and I'd rather not give any person information out to anyone
lol maybe I am making this too hard-you don't have anything that could prove the date?

Also, please comment if you also think my rules make entering too difficult!

Please.. :please:

We had already talked earlier. I just think it's hard to prove dates on such things, and I understand your reasoning for asking completely. Sadly, most of the time when campuses and other places offer opp. for community service they don't give you anything to show as evidence because they don't expect you to use it for gain in anything else. I had don't my community service because i'm a member of the Non-profit org. on campus that runs the community service projects and also because a class offered extra credit. The proof for extra credit was my professor standing outside with a sign in sheet and a camera. I'll add pictures though as a NON-ENTRY just because i love community service and I'd like to share them :)
Our school had some wretched looking flower beds in the courtyard so we teamed together for campus clean up :)
BEFORE:

DURING:

HALF WAY THERE!!:

HOORAY:

There are actually 6 of these throughout campus, but most people didn't want to stick around to take pictures of us working past the first 2 hours: so this is just the first flower bed we did.

Tohrukun

We had already talked earlier. I just think it's hard to prove dates on such things, and I understand your reasoning for asking completely. Sadly, most of the time when campuses and other places offer opp. for community service they don't give you anything to show as evidence because they don't expect you to use it for gain in anything else. I had don't my community service because i'm a member of the Non-profit org. on campus that runs the community service projects and also because a class offered extra credit. The proof for extra credit was my professor standing outside with a sign in sheet and a camera. I'll add pictures though as a NON-ENTRY just because i love community service and I'd like to share them :)
Our school had some wretched looking flower beds in the courtyard so we teamed together for campus clean up :)
BEFORE:

DURING:

HALF WAY THERE!!:

HOORAY:

There are actually 6 of these throughout campus, but most people didn't want to stick around to take pictures of us working past the first 2 hours: so this is just the first flower bed we did.
i'll accept this as an entry if you want me to :D

I really wish I could enter :( but I don't have any way to prove anything, and I'd rather not give any person information out to anyone
i updated my rules! (by adding the phrase "and/or" in the entry rules section LOL) :bounce:
http://forums.myvmk.com/showthread....ve-become-quot&p=127888&viewfull=1#post127888

please please PLEASE let me know your thoughts on them! thank you!! :hearts:

BEFORE:

DURING:

HALF WAY THERE!!:

HOORAY:

You can if you would like Tohru. Thanks :)

Tohrukun

BEFORE:

DURING:

HALF WAY THERE!!:

HOORAY:

You can if you would like Tohru. Thanks :)
Great you're entered in! yay! :D

Tohrukun

The 14 prizes that will be eliminated are:
Cheshire Cat Pin
Santa Hat
Tinkerbell Pin
Chocolate Rug
3 Mickey Lollipops
11 Flat Red Mints
2 Candy Cane Fences
Purple Teepee
Pink lollipop