Hey again

Status
Not open for further replies.

garfield_boy

I know I joined a few hours ago, but i'm not going to be apart of this. It was nice to getting to know you on openvmk Forums and hope whatever this project is going to turn out. But I'm so sick of getting my heart broken. It just still sickens me that Amy, Nick and all the staff members can't get along. It was nice while it lasted. To all my VMK friends, Tyvm for a fun experience and hopefully we can talk on Aim. Fruits, take care of yourself buddy. Kettory, you're right, i should get away from the online gaming for a while, I'm going to make it permanent. Brooke, I loved you since VMK was opened and I'm still loving you right now. I wish we can talk outside of VMK, but I guess that won't happen anytime sooner. If I'm being a creep, then i don't care, i had to get that out sometime or sooner. I am hoping Amy and Nick works everything out and stop BS'n about each other and get OVMK back online. This has been a wonderful experience and I'm not willing to get my heart broken a third time. Goodbye online gaming and hello new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.