Hi there! new, and have questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollobayou

So i played this game back in the day and did all the quests, and i was excited to come back and do them again, but... the staff notified me via email the Tomorrowland quests are currently broken, i'm assuming the other quests are broken too considering none of them are opening for me..
I did however click on Esmerelda and she said to search the for a room of round glass, is this an actual thing and journey? or does nothing happen?

anyways, happy VMK is up, but i can't wait until the quests are fixed!

mollobayouuu

Hello and welcome!

When clicking on Esmerelda you get nothing but daily credits. Her wise wisdom will lead you nowhere. It'll be great once the quests are back up and running! See you around the Kingdom!

mollobayou

Hello and welcome!

When clicking on Esmerelda you get nothing but daily credits. Her wise wisdom will lead you nowhere. It'll be great once the quests are back up and running! See you around the Kingdom!

okay so the quests will be coming back? hopoefully all of them like old times! thanks for the reply..

Welcome! I was able to complete the quests a few months ago but they have been broken for a little bit. I'm sure they will be back. Starting September 23rd, if you click on the Q button in the room they announce - you will be able to do Host_Crash's quests. They are really fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.