Hire Moderators for the VMK Gallery

mark

10 mins late to everything
Hire moderators for the VMK Gallery, and SPECIFICALLY for the VMK Gallery only. Mods for MyVMKForums mod the forums, Mods for myVMK mod MyVMK the game, and Mods for MyVMK Gallery mod the MyVMK Gallery. I mean who wouldn't want to help out from people on the forums I've seen people apply for ALL Host, Mod, and the other one (lol i forgot)

Cat

I feel like it's the same as saying we need mods for Twitter or something silly. They're already running it and they've got it under control I'm sure. It's just a small extension.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I honestly don't see many people breaking the rules with that, and if they do whoever is already moderating it could take care of it easily. Maybe you could hire one... But that's about it.

All images are manually approved before being published in the Gallery, so if there are any inappropriate images they just won't get approved and won't be shown anyway.

Whispered

All images are manually approved before being published in the Gallery, so if there are any inappropriate images they just won't get approved and won't be shown anyway.
i feel like instead of shoving more work on you mods, they could hire gallery mods specifically for that.