Holiday Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! As you can see form the title of the thread, Im setting up a Holiday Giveaway that will occur somewhere between December 23rd and 31st When I make the official day/time, I will post it! ( I may even spread it out between days, so more people can come!)
But, the reason for this thread is not to announce it, but to ask for any of you who are willing to donate anything you dont want! It will all go to other users on the day(s) I do the giveaway. Anything from a simple pin or bucket chair to a 5* magic will be appreciated. Essentially, anything except for pixels!

If you want to donate, find me (my username is the same, GiveAway), or post on here and we can set up a meeting time. I will open my room as often as I can, so find the room and donate!

Note: If you dont know if you want to donate the item or not, DONT! I dont want to give back items that were donated, so please dont donate something you will regret!

Thanks for reading guys!

Hey guys, just an update; since I opened this on Monday, I have received 199 items from you guys, including 6 pins, 2 Snowmen Magics, a pair of Original Mickey Ears, 2 churro carts, a gold Philharmonic chair, and a lot more! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and to those who havent but want to, there is still plenty of time!
My goal, as of right now, is to make it to at least 450 items, so I can do the giveaway on three different days, and be able to give out approximately 150 items a day!

Ok, guys, Im going to do it on two different days next week. I will make another post on the days, because they are not set in stone now. However, I am looking at Monday and possibly Friday. I am hoping those are spaced out enough that more people can be on, and far enough away from the holiday itself.

Right now, with the number of gifts I have, I am looking at about 130 gifts each day (257 gifts, approximately). However, 26 of those are unopened holiday crates, 18 are normal unopened crates, and 22 are opened holiday crates. For the unopened holiday, I want to pair them all with a silver key, which I only have one of. So if any of you are willing to donate keys, I need 25 more of them!

As for the unopened crates and old crates, I want to give 2-3 to each person, which diminshes the number of gifts substantially. So if I could get more donatins of those crates, or, even better, other items, itd be appreciated! I am currently online, so come find me!

Another update; I threw in a bunch ore items from my room, and am now up to 279. So if I were to get 21 more items, aside from silver keys, that would be great! I did not have the money to donate any keys myself, but I also did not throw in any more unopened ornaments. So my need of 25 silver keys still stands!

(Please dont merge this post, as I want the notification to be up. Thanks!)

Ok, so since that post, where I had 279 items to donate, Ive been busy in my room. I know have 370! If I were to get 6 more items, which wont be hard, I will be able to do three days with giving 125 gifts each of the days! Thank you guys so much!

I DO still need keys, so if you can giv them, you will be a saint to me :D But thank you everyone who donated in any way!

Information about the event will be up later tonight or tomorrow!

EDIT: Ok, my question off game was answered, so I can set the days time now/set up the poll for days/time.

Status
Not open for further replies.