Host games and queves

Agreed.
There should also be some sort of way that people aren't able to linger in the event rooms the entire time. Like a time limit. That way, everyone gets a chance to visit and participate.

We will most likely have a calendar set with a bunch of timezones to better coordinate this. :)

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Kevin said:
We will most likely have a calendar set with a bunch of timezones to better coordinate this. :)
Ah, like what VMK did on their homepage?
I love that idea, so much! I'm definitely one who has to work with a calendar or else I'm hopelessly lost! Haha, thanks Kevin!

Cat

A calender of events it's definitely necessary,
so there will be no complaints from people who miss events and miss a one chance item.
And so I know when I need to skip school (;

Just kidding, stay in school kids. Brains r guud.

Squid

I agree that we should wait off on the HOST events until there is a queue and an event calendar-that is fully functional-put in place.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I am not sure about no games until queues working. It was over a year before the VMK pass worked. There were a queue of 50 and no more and you were stuck on a blue screen until you made it into a host room. It was a challenge and part of the game. Even with the VMK pass many did not get in either. I think we may be setting the bar too high. This remake will take time to get all the parts together. Let us remember VMK when it first started not when it finished. So not to stress out the development team.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Littlebelle said:
Well I am not sure about no games until queues working. It was over a year before the VMK pass worked. There were a queue of 50 and no more and you were stuck on a blue screen until you made it into a host room. It was a challenge and part of the game. Even with the VMK pass many did not get in either. I think we may be setting the bar too high. This remake will take time to get all the parts together. Let us remember VMK when it first started not when it finished. So not to stress out the development team.
Haha! Those were the fun times before that silly red ticket.
I agree with this completely. It was always a great feeling to get into the host room with that challenge. I'm sure something will get set up but there's other things to take care of that are more important in my opinion.

I believe that Host events should come when the staff are ready to host their events. Of course it depends on how many different games are being planned on for the hosts to set up for. These events are always fun to look forward to!

InaDaze said:
Littlebelle said:
Haha! Those were the fun times before that silly red ticket.
I agree with this completely. It was always a great feeling to get into the host room with that challenge. I'm sure something will get set up but there's other things to take care of that are more important in my opinion.

I believe that Host events should come when the staff are ready to host their events. Of course it depends on how many different games are being planned on for the hosts to set up for. These events are always fun to look forward to!
I'd prefer VMK Pass. The original method is highly biased against people with high amounts of latency. I really doubt I'd be able to get in if we used the original method. VMK pass also doesn't make you choose between friends and items.