How can I change my username?

Hello, I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I might go about changing my in-game name/forum name? I didn't put much thought into it and I don't really like it and there are multiple other reasons why I wish to change it. I know you have to contact staff but I don't exactly know how and the contact page on the homepage isn't working. It would be greatly appreciated if someone explained to me how to do so! :)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
PM Grizzly or Amy, but I'm not promising they'll get back to you right away.

Well I PM'd Snow and Grizzly here on the forums, but they didn't do anything right away. But Kevin offered to PM Grizzly, then I got my name changed right away (on both forums and in-game!)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I got my in-game username changed asap with the help of Snow (VMK_Snow) she was really sweet :)

I've requested an in-forum username change from Grizzly awhile ago, but he has yet to get back to me. I haven't bugged him about it though, he is probably busy. Although maybe I'll try getting to Kevin like Kirito did, may speed the process up a bit.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
My friend asked Snow...Who told her to ask Grizzly. Grizzly hasn't replied yet and it's been about 2 days. PM Grizzly, but be prepared to wait a while as all the staff I imagine are quite busy. Good luck :)
Well as far as forum requests go Grizzly is the only one unless one of the mods can.