I'M BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
So the last time i was on here was like, December of 2014 lol. However, I've been a member of VMK since like elementary school. I was SuperStarGirlCutie on VMK, I was on the original VMK forums, I was in Open VMK for a while, etc. So I've been around. I'm back on for a while again now, gonna fall right back into that addiction (if the game decides to load) so yeah hi!

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
UPDATE DOES it still not work on macs bc thats all i have (besides my old laptop that literally runs like a dying snail - maybe even slower) & hasnt been updated in 2+ years and now im sad[DOUBLEPOST=1469204916][/DOUBLEPOST]Little update: I did use that old computer so ad me in game! same name haha

Last edited:
Hi welcome back! This might be a weird question but did you post in the VMKM/DMMO Facebook group today about coming back on?
YESS!!! (oops ignore the caps)[DOUBLEPOST=1469211354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello and welcome back! If you are going to the parks and would like to do some quests, just let me know! :)
haha i'll keep that in mind![DOUBLEPOST=1469211412][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to the game :D You're super pretty lol (I hope that doesn't sound weird) Hope to see you sometime after I get back from my vacation :D
also thank you!

I'm a little late, but welcome back! Hopefully I'll see you in game and we can be friends! Where's a good place to find you? :)
ummmmm... either my room, or a guest room or something! haha ill let you know when I'm on

Status
Not open for further replies.