In-game Messages From Unknown

Shrimp

In-game Messages From Unknown & Friend List Problems

I'm not sure if this was fixed but this was a big problem for me. People had to sign their names when sending out messages (some couldn't due to the limited dictionary words), and you couldn't reply back so it was all confusing.''

Other issues
- Once I get a message from someone, it'll come up as 'Unknown', so then I'll loggin the game again to see who it's from just to find it automatically deleted?!
- Some people aren't able to see the friend requests they've received. I, for example, can only send people requests, they'll accept and I'll appear on their lists, but they won't appear in mine. I used to have the missing friends problem, once I got my list back, everyone that I added during the incident doesn't appear on my list, but I appear on there lists...

Jasmine

Man, I hated that bug!! None of my friends could remember to sign their messages, so we were constantly confused. (I couldn't remember to sign mine either :P.) It was fixed if you logged back in, but that was annoying.

As far as I know, all bugs that were worked out in the first week of OVMK will remain fixed in MyVMK. Everyone should actually be expecting something better than what we left. At least that's my hope... but there might be connection problems the first day with everyone cramming into the server at once... that's pretty much a 100 percent guarantee the very first day. Or is it not?? Or is it..lol

As far as I know, all bugs that were worked out in the first week of OVMK will remain fixed in MyVMK. Everyone should actually be expecting something better than what we left. At least that's my hope... but there might be connection problems the first day with everyone cramming into the server at once... that's pretty much a 100 percent guarantee the very first day. Or is it not?? Or is it..lol
It depends how much their server can take and how many people go online at once.

i agree, that was a major problem that needed to be fixed.
especially the limited dictionary words.
it would not let me say taco or anything so i never sent messages.

i agree, that was a major problem that needed to be fixed.
especially the limited dictionary words.
it would not let me say taco or anything so i never sent messages.
That could go through? did you hit enter a few times?

Fruits

Hopefully you are allowed to say "Fruits" in messages and guest room titles and descriptions! I couldn't even say my own name in my room title! lol

Shrimp

That could go through? did you hit enter a few times?
Messages don't work like game chat, you can't get away with pressing 'enter' multiple times. ALSO, another annoying thing :( You know the limitation on using a word/punctuation ONLY 2-3 times? That has got to go, I write paragraphs and can't use more than 2 commas or 2 periods when sending messages, IT'S RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE :(

Jasmine

Messages don't work like game chat, you can't get away with pressing 'enter' multiple times. ALSO, another annoying thing :( You know the limitation on using a word/punctuation ONLY 2-3 times? That has got to go, I write paragraphs and can't use more than 2 commas or 2 periods when sending messages, IT'S RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE :(
Same here, haha! I pretty much gave up on them. I'd be fine with the bug, so long as I can write actual messages -.-
On the bright side though, I've become an expert at dictionary dancing... :P

Kiki

Can we please know who is sending messages and respond to messages?

I sign my messages key.key (dictionary) but nobody else signs them :(
I get really nice messages and idk who they are from :(

Yeah, I really want this to be fixed. I really can't dictionary dance in any way to sign my name. I think that we should get rid of the dictionary for the messages, and like..have it fixed.. so I know who is talking to me. :/
Luckily some have assumed that I'm the one messaging them, but yeah.

Shrimp

Yeah, I really want this to be fixed. I really can't dictionary dance in any way to sign my name. I think that we should get rid of the dictionary for the messages, and like..have it fixed.. so I know who is talking to me. :/
Luckily some have assumed that I'm the one messaging them, but yeah.
They should also get rid of the punctuation limitation issue or else messages seriously don't make sense when they're long and without punctuation. I don't see the problem with having more than 3 punctuation or repeated words... I use 'and' and 'it' a lot.