In need of new game.

I'm looking for a new game to play something similar to either MyVMK IMVU , Or AQ.

I'm really into MMOs and RPGS

I heard theres a toontown rewrite I never got to play TT cus the price.,

what's that game like?

hows the rewrite?

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
A MMO similar to MyVMK is Virtual Family Kingdom which has been around since 2008 the day after OG VMK closed. VFK was made as a replacement virtual home for displaced OG VMK players. I been a VFK member since 2008 Day One. My daughter plays IMVU, but I am not sure what would be similar but Wizard101 is almost similar to IMVU graphics. There is a Toontown Rewritten Retro which is offered without membership so you can do all the stuff you needed to have membership to do all free. TT Rewritten is decent but even on my 3d SLI Graphics computer it crashes right in the middle of a Boss battle so I do not really play that. It is up to you as far as Toontown Rewritten is concerned. As far as the rewrite it is better than the original Toontown. They have expanded certain areas and added some great items for your toon to wear. Good luck finding that new game :)

I play TT Rewritten and its a lot of fun and totally free although it does crash a bit (and occasionally at awful moments) but I still enjoy it :) but that and myvmk are the only two games I play!