Instant Messaging Feature!

I think it would be cool to have an IM feature on your friends list and if you do wanna IM people a little window pops up with tabs with each person you're talking to, idk just an idea! :D

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
That is a nice idea. Would you IM me? If you would, what would you say to me? Hopefully our topic of discussion leads to loganlogan inevitably.

Yes Finally an IM feature I will no longer annoy people who seem to get bothered when they see languages they dont understand now i can do that p r i v a t e l y. Just Kidding I Wont

That is a nice idea. Would you IM me? If you would, what would you say to me? Hopefully our topic of discussion leads to loganlogan inevitably.

Yes Finally an IM feature I will no longer annoy people who seem to get bothered when they see languages they dont understand now i can do that p r i v a t e l y. Just Kidding I Wont
Of course! I feel as if our conversations would be lengthy and all about loganlogan! I'm sure he wouldnt mind. We can even talk in many in languages,,,, Which do you prefer?