Is Amy accepting any new graphic/item designers?

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
I'm actually kind of interested in designing clothes for this game.

I've designed clothes for VMK (after closing) before. It's really fun, because the VMK style is pretty simple.

I think that there might be graphics/item designers for this game, considering the different look of the Holiday Crates and the recoloured items.

Would I need to fill out an application?

Please let me know. :)

I'd love to see more player designed items in the game!
It would be amazing if we were able to create our own designs and items and get a portion of the credits that players spend on our stuff.
I had a design studio in VMK and we'd have to post up pictures of modeled items, only styling outfits and never being able to make anything of our own.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Some people have submitted some excellent designs to Amy for consideration. It's unclear whether those designs were actually taken in to consideration or not, but I know for now the main dev (to my knowledge) is Tink, she's created some fabulous items from the Doctor Who themed Gas Mask, to the red and green color changing skate shoes and more. It never hurts to put in a few submission's to Amy to see what she says, but to my knowledge I think for now they have their set team of designers.

Personally, I think the main focus should be releasing all the old vmk items prior to creating new ones. I understand different colored versions of existing items such as the green princess hat, the red one, etc. But totally new items I think should wait.

At this time, Tink is our only graphics designer for in-game items.

If you see her in game, make sure to say hi and thank her for her wonderful work! :)