Ive missed a lot and neeedddd catching up!!

PIGGIESARECOOL

Soo wnat are these ornaments things?! are they pins?? .... im so lost! whats been released?? >.< please help! school has gotten in the way and i have no idea whats goin on! :o

On april fools there was an event in the game, you could get "ornaments" which are really items you can put in your room like furniture, a stitch hat, princess minnie, alligator, and jester, you could also find a jester hat.

Zoey

Soo wnat are these ornaments things?! are they pins?? .... im so lost! whats been released?? >.< please help! school has gotten in the way and i have no idea whats goin on! :o
Basically what Midien said (:

The ornaments are hats but as furniture:) You'd collect them in any room on Myvmk. You would get a pop up from -The Crate Escape- saying "He got away ):" that means you didn't get it or "You got him!" meaning you got it and it'll show up in your inventory of what ever hat you walked on. This was also a 1 day event.

Here's a pic of these three of the ornaments in case you need to see what they look like

There's a Jester ornament but I dont have a picture of that one :p

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
and APPARENTLY five of the stitch ornaments are supposed to turn into real hats but nobody knows if that's actually a real thing or not bc it hasn't happened