Not yet fixed Jungle Cruise film

Mansion

I'm not sure if this is intended or an issue with my browser, but I seem to recall that at one time I could reverse on Jungle Cruise to get gas/film. I'm not able to back up to get film anymore... not sure if this is by design.

There's also been 1-2x where all animals have popped up seemingly at once while I'm ~1/3 of the way down the path and no more for the rest of the route.

Again, more than likely a "me problem", but wanted to raise in the event others have found this.

Mazzy

I'm not sure if this is intended or an issue with my browser, but I remember that at one time I could reverse on Jungle Cruise to get gas/film. I'm not able to back up to get film anymore... not sure if this is by design.

There's also been 1-2x where all animals have popped up seemingly at once while I'm ~1/3 of the way down the path and no more for the rest of the route.

Again, more than likely a "me problem", but wanted to raise in the event others have found this.
For the problem you’re having about the animals, turn off the setting that says “limit framerate (24FPS) :)