Jungle Cruise glitch???

This isn't bothering me tremendously, but I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone??? All of a sudden, my mouse froze and all the animals came out at once, and my gas kept running out although I was obviously stuck and not moving. Also, I couldn't even exit the game, so I had to close the window, and I did not even receive the credits, which bothered me tbh. Either way, it needs to be fixed!! I don't want others going through the same problem :( because it's quite frustrating and it's already happened to me twice. alot

View attachment 3595

This has happened to me many times, but if you just let the gas run out (even though its a pain) you will at least get the credits you worked for before it froze!

I've experienced a few glitches with Jungle Cruise. Interestingly, on the third look in the Forbidden Temple sometimes I will enter, two animals will appear and just those first two, then the room stays empty until I enter the new room. It's not really annoying honestly but it only happens in that room on the third go-around, which I find interesting.

MissSmiles

I've been having the same problems... Multiple animals will appear at once, sometimes even though I click, my camera doesn't shoot, my gas tank will glitch to where it shows two numbers at once, one being the real amount of gas I have left and the other being some random low amount that counts down to zero slowly and kicks me out of the game (I even ran out of gas before even leaving the start area once), and other times no animals will show up. I don't know if this is a recent issue or is ongoing, but I sure hope they fix it soon :( I've been trying to play it for 2 hours now and haven't been able to finish a single game :(:(

I have recently been having all of the same issues with JC listed above. It really only is in the Forbidden Temple, though. Regardless of how I exit the game when these glitches happen, sometimes I will receive the credits I've earned and other times I won't. Quite frustrating.