Just Around The Riverbend

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
:megaphone:Happy Tuesday! I will be opening my room up tonight starting at 6:00 PM (central time). Would love to have you! See you tonight!

EDIT: My room is now open! Feel free to stop by if you are online. :pickme:

Last edited:
:megaphone:Happy Tuesday! I will be opening my room up tonight starting at 6:00 PM (central time). Would love to have you! See you tonight!

EDIT: My room is now open! Feel free to stop by if you are online. :pickme:
I'm keep missing it XD When will it be open again? :o

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Wednesday! Opening my room at 4 PM (central time)! That is an hour from now! See you all then! -hugs hugs-

EDIT: Room is now open.. come on by to see room and hang! Would love to have you! :dance:

@Han Solo, feel free to stop on by too, as well as any other staff that want to come. It's more of a party when staff come. ;)

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Thursday! I am planning on opening my room at 7:00 PM (central time) tonight! You are all welcome to come by the room and hang out! Bring your friend's too if you would like! See you then!

Side note: I really enjoyed hanging out with all those that visited my room yesterday. Thank you SO much for stopping by! Let's try to make today even more of a party! :juggle:

(Bumps are appreciated and welcome!)

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone:YAY! It's Friday! My room is now open and will be open the rest of the day! Let's party the day away and find out what really is around that riverbend! I am sure Pocahontas would be pleased! WOO! (Bumps are more than welcome)

:megaphone:YAY! It's Friday! My room is now open and will be open the rest of the day! Let's party the day away and find out what really is around that riverbend! I am sure Pocahontas would be pleased! WOO! (Bumps are more than welcome)
I'll try and come at 8 I'm so tired and hungry I might eat two ramen packages XD

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Happy Sunday! Opening my room for the rest of the evening! Come on by and hang if you would like! It's a great opportunity to see the room and to have a bit of fun in the process! See you there!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Hiya! How is everybody on this lovely Wednesday evening?! My room is now open for the rest of the evening so come on by! Would love to have visitors! WOO!

waterfallglow

:megaphone:WOO! Saturday has arrived! Plus, this is also the last day of the month of April. What does that mean? It means that today is sadly the last day to see my room for a while. However, there is good news though! After today I will be finishing up another room i have in the works so... YAY! I will be sure to post a new thread once it is finished. Until then, don't forget to come on by my current room today while you still have the opportunity to do so! Let's make the most of the time we have left and party on baby! My room is now OPEN for the rest of the day! See you there!

:aww:Side Note: Thank you to ALL who came by this month to see my room and to hang out! It has been greatly appreciated! -hugs hugs-