Key Raffle??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

==This thread is just to gauge interest==

On the forum there has been a few raffles and lotteries. Many people entered and so I thought I'd see how interested people would be interested in my idea.

Tired of getting very few keys and opening them to see something you don't want? Want to try win a grand prize? Enter to win. (Concept)

The idea would be that everyone who enters would give 1 key and get a number. You can enter as many times as you want. After maybe a week I would open all the crates and invite a bunch of people and record all the prizes, then I would use a random number generator to pick a winner.

I just thought it would be a cool idea for people who want to enter a key to possibly win big, who knows, the prize could include 2 stitch hats or even green flips, its totally random. Maybe there could be multiple winners such as the first number gets 20 prizes, next gets 10, next gets 5, and 5 people get 1 (if that many entered, and it would be in order of what would be opened as to what they would reciece)

It could even be an idea that a staff account could be used, such as Push was used for Push's trivia to oversee this. This is JUST meant to be a bit of fun and hopefully let a one or more people win some rare items by only entering a key.

Ideas, suggestions and overall interest in entering if this opens would be appreciated. Maybe a staff member could take over the idea?

(As for crates, I have enough from shelling so I could probably provide all of them)

Enso

This seems like a really good idea. A good alternative to consider is that the winner just gets the keys, I mean while I do believe your trustworthy, it's easy to say that it was an orange barrel chair when actually it was stitch.

Cat

This seems like a really good idea. A good alternative to consider is that the winner just gets the keys, I mean while I do believe your trustworthy, it's easy to say that it was an orange barrel chair when actually it was stitch.
I think this is a good idea. Enter a key with the potential of winning 20, 10, 5. It could be done several different ways and I'd be more likely to enter this way. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.