Last Movie You Saw - Was it Any Good?

Let's make this a recommendation thread. State the last movie you saw and whether or not it was good. Did you see it in theaters, at home? Is it a new movie, old movie? Should one wait for the DVD release or see it in theaters(If it's still playing)?
-This could be really helpful for someone who's on the fence about watching a certain movie and whether or not they want to spend the money to see it.

For me, it was the movie "Green Room" with Patrick Stewart. Easily one of the best movies (so far) to come out in 2016. If you like horror/thrillers then it's definitely for you. If not, then stay away. There's nothing cute funny or adorable about it, but it takes you on a crazy ride like none other. I'd say wait for the DVD only on the fact that it is a limited release movie. I had to travel quite a bit just to see it.

So what was the last movie you saw?​

I last watched The Jungle Book and Mother's Day in theaters, and they are new movies. The first movie I give a 7/10 because it was a lot better than I expected! It was my first time watching a live action Disney movie and I have to say - it was adventurous and unexpected. Nice cinematography and a sweet movie to watch. I love Baloo. I want to watch the original movie someday. It was worth watching at the theater :)

Mother's Day I give a 6/10 as it was your somewhat typical comedy movie - quite predictable and a little corny. I did like Jennifer Aniston playing Sandy - and Bradley was a neat character. I wasn't particularly fond of any other characters though I can see how they contributed sufficiently to the lighthearted plot. Shay Mitchell as Tina was a little funny. I'm used to her playing Emily in Pretty Little Liars. It was odd. She's so pretty, though! I recommend waiting to watch this movie online or on DVD.

Captain America - it's a MUST SEE! The action was stellar and even though it was a 2 and a half hour movie it moved pretty fast. You won't be disappointed with this one.