leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Ieah

@everyone on the to do list:
hello! an update for all of you: ty for continuing to be patient, i've been suuuuper busy with classes (thankfully finals week just wrapped up!) and i have a busy weekend full of traveling (a lil treat yo self kinda trip to commemorate finishing up the first leg of summer school) coming up. unfortunately, i start up my next set of summer courses next tuesday, so it's unclear when i'll be able to start these up again :^( (this next set of classes might be even worse than the first one rip)

i promise once i get back to these they won't disappoint!! (i really hope they dont, if they do im so so sorry) thank you again <3

jaquelineglrz

Hello! Hope all is well with school and your travels! I just thought I'd put my request in for when you're back because these are soooo cute! <3

Style:
Lil gif
Outline Color: Pastel pink
Add ons: Pua from Moana! <3
(So this might sound crazy but if possible could you add my dog? lol
If not, don't worry about it! :D)
Animation request: For my avi, could it be blinking and if you could do my dog wagging it's tail?
Thank you so much! <3

Attachments

Last edited:

Ieah

Hello! Hope all is well with school and your travels! I just thought I'd but my request in for when you're back because these are soooo cute! <3

Style:
Lil gif
Outline Color: Pastel pink
Add ons: Pua from Moana! <3
(So this might sound crazy but if possible could you add my dog? lol
If not, don't worry about it! :D)
Animation request: For my avi, could it be blinking and if you could do my dog wagging it's tail?
Thank you so much! <3
sure thing! i'd be happy to make you one :^) it might be a bit ways away but ill be happy to fulfill your entire request!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Might as well make a request so when you're able to start working on them again. There's no rush so take your time :)
style
: little gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color: green
add ons?: my character holding the tesseract. In case you don't know what that is -->

animation request: blinking and the tesseract glowing if you can

Last edited:

Ieah

Might as well make a request so when you're able to start working on them again. There's no rush so take your time :)
style
: little gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color: green
add ons?: my character holding the tesseract. In case you don't know what that is -->

animation request: blinking and the tesseract glowing if you can
sure thing! ill add you to the list :^) ty for your request!

style: lil gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 6.30.56 PM.png couldn't find a front facing one, but hope this helps. doesn't have to be in this pose obvs, i like your style!
outline color: the green/blue corset color, or yellow or pink, whichever you feel looks best :)
add ons?: add on of her goat Djali please
animation request: if you could make Djali jump that would be cool !
take however long you need, it's no rush :-)

Ieah

picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: View attachment 13449 couldn't find a front facing one, but hope this helps. doesn't have to be in this pose obvs, i like your style!
outline color: the green/blue corset color, or yellow or pink, whichever you feel looks best :)
add ons?: add on of her goat Djali please
animation request: if you could make Djali jump that would be cool !
take however long you need, it's no rush :-)
added you to the list, ty for your request!

Ieah

@BookGirl thank you sooo much for waiting, school has been hectic! i went over your request right as i finished up and realized i didnt do the blinking :scared:i can go back and do it if you like! also i dont know why the bubbles look so wonky so ill probably go back to fix those anyway

Ieah

@Kaye so sorry for the long wait! a couple of apologies: first, im sorry i couldnt do no outline, the new drawing program i have made the lines super wonky and pixelated so i had to make one :^( second, i dont know what happened the the files, but this one came out tiny !!! ill try to figure out what happened

Ieah

hi i see that you're on break but just wondering ...

picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: https://avatars.myvmk.com/4c96f2fe5e01c8ae596fe07251eeda9c.png
outline color: n/a
add ons?: n/a
animation request:
blinking
sure thing, i can put you on the list!

side note for everyone still waiting:
i apologize for not getting to these in the past couple months :um: a lot of unexpected things popped up in real life that basically made me unmotivated and preoccupied, thus leading to taking a longer break than i thought. i've recently gotten a new drawing tablet which makes making these a lot more easier but unfortunately i've also started up school again, so it might take me awhile :um::um::um:. i hope to get back to these when i have free time. thank you for waiting!